| | Rules for using the negative feedback forum
Failure to follow these rules may result in your threads being locked, deleted, or moved. Depending on the severity of your actions, or frequency of your actions, your user account could be suspended or banned.
1. You must post a link to the thread in which the transaction took place.
2. You must name the user that you are leaving negative feedback for in the thread title and clearly in the post itself.
3. You must start your own thread following these rules. Do not piggyback your story in someone's existing thread.
4. This forum is for feedback of actual transactions only. This means if you "almost" bought something, or thought about it but changed your mind, or didn't like the attitude of the person you were dealing with, DO NOT POST A THREAD IN HERE.
Again, if money and/or parts or service were not exchanged by at least one party to the sale then you cannot post a thread in this forum.
5. Do NOT post in ANY thread in which you were not personally involved with the sale or transaction. If you did not start the thread and your name is not in the title; THEN DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD
The days of unnecessary remarks, opinions, and prodding by people that were not part of the deal to begin with are over. This is a 3 strikes and you are out policy. 2 warnings with infractions then a ban. No exceptions.
6. Once (if) the matter is resolved, please post up the resolution and the thread can be locked.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- LS1Tech Staff
Last edited by XtinctZ28; 05-01-2009 at 06:19 PM.