Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Paging I8AFORD

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2003, 01:47 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging I8AFORD

Does anyone know Jason really well? As in have his cell number? I bought the borla from him and last time we talked on Friday of last week he said it would be here to me by the end of this week. It's not here yet and I can't get in touch with him. Can someone give him a call and let him know I'm waiting. I've pulled my stock exhaust off already and I'm waiting almost ready for the headers too. Hopefully it's shipped and maybe I can pick it up at the delivery center tomorrow. Just someone please call him and tell him to get in touch with me...Thanks
Old 11-07-2003, 01:48 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,120 Likes on 733 Posts

You can also try and page him on www.mfba.org he has a lot of friends there. Jason is a good guy.
Old 11-12-2003, 08:06 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Snake Skinner
Does anyone know Jason really well? As in have his cell number? I bought the borla from him and last time we talked on Friday of last week he said it would be here to me by the end of this week. It's not here yet and I can't get in touch with him. Can someone give him a call and let him know I'm waiting. I've pulled my stock exhaust off already and I'm waiting almost ready for the headers too. Hopefully it's shipped and maybe I can pick it up at the delivery center tomorrow. Just someone please call him and tell him to get in touch with me...Thanks

Brian check your PMs

REMEBER that I have been very busy HARVESTING and all,I can asure you that you will not get ripD off,Im a very honest and trusting person,just give me some time,,,I work like aleast 15hr days,,,,

Thanks

P.S. I have you money order still,I have not cashed it,if you want I can send it back

Quick Reply: Paging I8AFORD