Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Need help!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 06:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need help!!

well I purchased a d1 procharger kit from derek@bpp, I have not heard from him since 12 03 09, he has been telling me he was just waiting on balancer and pin kit supposely he is waiting on ATI to ship it, for 2 weeks now he dont anser my PMS, has never answered my phone calls, his communication isnt the best, he kept telling me his phone was broke and Im starting to get nervous here! procharger kit is not cheap and it took me a long time to get this cash together to get screwed, he seemed like a cool guy but bottom line is he has my money and I have not seen no procharger yet....I wanted a front mount setup and he said josh from kentuky turbo was his best friend and was going to help him build it, I have not put negative feed back just yet, I have talked to josh in the past and I know he does what ever to help someone out, I tried to call josh and left a few messages and a couple times and no one is responding! anyone know derek personally? he also has a shop called blue grass performance, I never thought I would be stuck in a situation like this coming from a business.....Im hoping someone can help me!
Old 12-18-2009, 06:56 PM
10 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Not everyone selling stuff here is a business, some just build stuff in there garage or buy parts and resell them from home and give themselfs a business name. Plenty of scammers out there. I would start putting disputes in with your credit card company and paypal whatever one you used. Scammers seem to run wild on this forum and the mods dont do much about it. I searched up the guy who scammed me, and he has a PERFECT seller rating, even though I found 4 or 5 things on him in the negative feedback section where he sells stuff and then disapears
Old 12-20-2009, 07:25 PM
On The Tree

yea... it sucks!!
Old 12-22-2009, 06:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck man.....that's a lot of money i'm sure...
Old 12-25-2009, 05:47 PM
TECH Resident

Default hope this helps, send this in.

http://www.ic3.gov/contact/default.aspx gl