Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Harlan owns

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2003, 07:54 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harlan owns

I ordered a Harlan Shift Light october 12th, well last monday (December 22) I got it in the mail. I come home, look at the counter and was like what the hell is that? Well i took it out and i was very happy to get the thing in. i had to wait till the next day to get it in but ill live. After installing it, i actually got to go out and use it i was just cruisin over to a friends house and i see some kid that always talked about "his cusins trans am" (1999 TA 6-speed) well he had that last night and i got to run him from a light. that light was awesome, i love not staring at the tach and btw - i took him by about 3.5-4 cars halfway through 3rd . I dont even know how long he was saying that car was going to woop my *** but whatever But i would still tell anyone to go and order harlans light and wait for it to come in. i waited and i was actually patient about it and im really happy to get it. oh yeah, it is bright as hell.

www.harlan-engineering.com
I got the light that had the blue led. ill try and get a picture of the light going off sometime at night. its pretty cool.
Old 12-24-2003, 07:59 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Moving to feedback forum...

Oh...uhhh, a little help MOBE.
Old 12-24-2003, 08:22 AM
PR Director

He crafts an excellent piece. I have one of the first batches he made and the light works flawlessly. I have been reading that he has been taking several months before he ships out the lights but you guys have to understand that this is his side hobby for say, he also has a full time job that takes up his time and only can work on the lights in his spare time. Worth the wait in my opinion!
Old 12-24-2003, 08:38 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by unit213
Moving to feedback forum...

Oh...uhhh, a little help MOBE.
lol

ask and ye shall receive.
Old 12-24-2003, 11:19 AM
Restricted User

I definately think that it's worth all of the wait for the light. ill probably end up trying his window switch and the 2 step eventually too.

Quick Reply: Harlan owns