Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware of smok'nZ!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 03:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am looking forward to seeing some good pics as well. I inspected the wheels before shipping and they did not have curb rash or dents. Because I thought maybe I overlooked some small scratches or something I took his word and agreed to pay a refund. Here is the response I sent him:
"Hey man, I was really suprised to get this PM from you. Let me first explain that I pride myself in being upfront and honest about stuff and have never set out to screw anyone over.

I am 99% certain that there was no curb rash on the wheels before I sent them out. I washed the car a few days before and took pictures of each wheel individually because I was trying to sell them locally as well and a few people asked for individual pics. Were the boxes damaged at all? Is it possible the wheels were compromised during shipping? If so, I did insure the wheels through Fedex so you may want to file a claim.

When we spoke on the phone I stated the rear tires were done, one front was worn because of alignment but okay for another couple k, and the other front was in pretty good shape. When I described the condition, I was talking to the tread. To be perfectly honest, I was not aware that any of the tires were cracking. They never leaked air on me since I have had them...

Once again, I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the condition. Can you please send me pics of the curb rash you are describing? I don't know how I could of overlooked that...

Thanks."
Old 03-31-2010, 04:00 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by FadedSS
If they were really fucked up like you said they were why did you accept shipment? I issued you a refund solely based on your word (which obviously doesn't mean much) and then you screw me over.
Unless the box is really fucked up like seeing a wheel through it or something you cant open a package and then deny shipment.

I used to work customer service and customers would recieve boxes like this all the time. You can only refuse it before you open it. Ie the damaged part. They would open the package and then tell the guy to take it back and they cant.

Though through the paypal thing it sounds to me like your getting shafted. Shoulda have filed a claim with fed ex with the pictures you had of the wheels if it was a legit claim.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cgroh89
Unless the box is really fucked up like seeing a wheel through it or something you cant open a package and then deny shipment.

I used to work customer service and customers would recieve boxes like this all the time. You can only refuse it before you open it. Ie the damaged part. They would open the package and then tell the guy to take it back and they cant.

Though through the paypal thing it sounds to me like your getting shafted. Shoulda have filed a claim with fed ex with the pictures you had of the wheels if it was a legit claim.
Thanks for the info man. He said the boxes were not damaged so out of his defense, it doesnt sound like he could have refused.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I was able to expand and clarify the pics he sent. Here they are:

Old 03-31-2010, 04:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Those are the pics he sent me and said that those were all from the same wheel. It doesn't look like anything I saw before I shipped them and that is why I thought the damage could have occurred during shipment. It is also very difficult to tell how deep or serious the scratches are. Regardless, I refunded the money because I felt really bad about it and so that he could repair the wheel. Then this buyer backstabbed me and deliberately violated our agreement because he supposedly had not inspected all of the wheels.

Andrew- if you were a man of your word, you would have called me to discuss instead of cowardly sending me a text message saying "enjoy the negative feedback"
Old 03-31-2010, 04:18 PM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow he actually posted the pics what a surprise i hope bigmike2005 a member on here can get the camera and bring it by on lunch tomorrow and we can get pics of the other front wheels dents and about accepting the fed ex packages you made it to where no signature required so i got home and 3 boxes were on my front porch

fadedss can i send you pics of the dents on the other front wheels to host on here?
Old 03-31-2010, 04:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by smok'nZ
wow he actually posted the pics what a surprise i hope bigmike2005 a member on here can get the camera and bring it by on lunch tomorrow and we can get pics of the other front wheels dents and about accepting the fed ex packages you made it to where no signature required so i got home and 3 boxes were on my front porch

fadedss can i send you pics of the dents on the other front wheels to host on here?
Why wouldn't I post the pics? I have repeatedly stated that I am not trying to hide anything and was willing to work with you when you said there was damage. You are the one that went behind my back.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Email them to me and I'll put them on here.

mpdoyle1@gmail.com

-Mike
Old 03-31-2010, 04:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I am leaving for the airport and will be out of town until next week.

With that said, I have nothing more to say aside from the fact that you are a coward, dishonest, and screwed me over. When you told me there was damage on the wheels it was very hard for me to believe but I was willing to work with you. We agreed to a 75$ refund and to leave eachother postive trader feedback. You then decide that there is more damage and tell me to "enjoy the negative feedback"...real classy buddy.

Last edited by FadedSS; 03-31-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thumbs down

Just got another email from paypal. Now this guy is requesting another $200!!! Once again, not communicating with me but instead going behind my back...

So I guess my chrome c5z06 wheels were worth $208...
Old 03-31-2010, 04:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just got another email from paypal. Now this guy is requesting another $200!!! Once again, not communicating with me but instead going behind my back...

So I guess my chrome c5z06 wheels were worth $208...
Seriously? Dude wtf?
Old 03-31-2010, 04:50 PM
MASS seller approved

ya when u buy a set of wheels with 2 good tires and no curb rash and u get them with curb rash and 1 ok tire you would want 200 out of your 725 back as well
Old 03-31-2010, 05:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Dude despite what you think, I am not trying to **** you over nore have I tried to **** anyone over like this. I don't need the money and wouldn't go through all this **** for a couple hundred bucks..In fact, the wheels on my z06 are probably worth more than you entire car.

I was willing to work with you and you went behind my back. We had an agreement, you violated that, threatened me, and now I have to waste my time with a Paypal dispute.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:30 PM
MASS seller approved

so bc i dont own a C6 Z06 your wheels are worth more than my car lmao

paypal should handle this anyways there will be a bad mark on your paypal and as a seller you should not be able to leave me a bad trader rating so im waiting for a mod to clear this up i would love for you to give me a full refund and pay for shipping back to you but u might as well dismount those junk tires and save shipping costs
Old 03-31-2010, 05:52 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

so bc i dont own a C6 Z06 your wheels are worth more than my car lmao

paypal should handle this anyways there will be a bad mark on your paypal and as a seller you should not be able to leave me a bad trader rating so im waiting for a mod to clear this up i would love for you to give me a full refund and pay for shipping back to you but u might as well dismount those junk tires and save shipping costs

There are 3 sides to every story, but your the one sounding like a dick head. FYI.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:17 PM
11 Second Club

wow im sorry dude, but this is pathetic. he not only paid shipping, then refunded you money, and now you want more money? thats about a dick move if ive ever seen one. grow up, and quit trying to con money out of this guy. he was up front with you, and even gave you more money out of his pocket which even most decent people wouldnt do, and yet you still are being a D-bag about it! i think its time you trade in your fbody for a mustang and call it a day.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:26 PM
MASS seller approved

first off he did not pay me **** he filed a claim about it so its pending not refunded and he said the wheels were mint they were far from it
Old 04-01-2010, 03:48 AM
TECH Regular

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

The wheels are insured through FedEx righ? If so just file the claim see what they give you and call it a day. I understand its $750, but these are not some one of a kind 3-piece forged wheels. Even if FedEx gives you 75% of what the wheels are worth, you can replace the badones and call it a day.

But I would still like to see GOOD pictures of the wheels from both sides. Just my .02
Old 04-01-2010, 04:23 AM
Banned

He opened the dispute not me...
sorry to hear that, u r pretty much giving him the ******* wheels. i think u need to give him a good ol country *** whoopin imo... i just skimmed through this thread, but how much after all said and done did he actually get the wheels for?
Old 04-01-2010, 06:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by travismcgillsdaddy
sorry to hear that, u r pretty much giving him the ******* wheels. i think u need to give him a good ol country *** whoopin imo... i just skimmed through this thread, but how much after all said and done did he actually get the wheels for?
Im with this guy you can only work with someone so much you tried everthing. GL bro

Quick Reply: Beware of smok'nZ!