Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

TPI TERROR sent me a broken bezel

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 03:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TPI TERROR sent me a broken bezel

I received the bezel that I purchased from TPI TERROR for $190 and one of the mounting tabs are broken, the tabs for the vents are broken and one of the switch tabs are broken. https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...din-bezel.html

I sent him a pm informing him of the problem and asking to return the bezel for a refund since I can not use it.

TPI TERRORS response:
sorry about that. i am more of a third party for this.
i will have to talk to the guy about it but he doesnt gurantee much with these.
i had a dispute a while back because of modified bezels bring fragile due to the sun "junkyard items"

regardless of the condition he does the best work. can you send me pics
btw did you mount it already?

My response:
I could understand if it were broken during shipping but the broken pieces are not in the box so it must have happened before it was sent. The work on it is not horrible but it is broken. I did not mount it.

The tabs that holds each of the vents in place are broken but it is hard to get a good picture.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:30 PM
TECH Regular

Did you talk to him further about it? If that's the only communication you had between him about it being damaged you have no business posting this yet.

If you did have a long discussion about it and he's not trying to make it right then of course post it, just seems early imo
Old 05-12-2010, 04:39 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 89ROC-Z
Did you talk to him further about it? If that's the only communication you had between him about it being damaged you have no business posting this yet.

If you did have a long discussion about it and he's not trying to make it right then of course post it, just seems early imo
I bought it from him. He should offer to make it right regardless of who he is selling it for.

Maybe you missed this in the sticky? Do NOT post in ANY thread in which you were not personally involved with the sale or transaction. If you did not start the thread and your name is not in the title; THEN DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD
Old 05-12-2010, 06:16 PM
On The Tree

After some talking he says he will take it back. I will update this if and when I get my refund.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

I think you jumped a little to quickly on the negative feedback thing. You didn't even give him a chance to make it right...
Nice seller I would say.. next time ask for pics of the back too. Usually a used item comes "as is". If he sent pics of the back and it had all tabs and then you get it and it is missing two of them, then I would understand your frustration. This of course is my opinion.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:49 AM
On The Tree

I received my refund today. Everything is resolved.

Last edited by Sh4Dy; 05-18-2010 at 10:11 AM.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:13 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

wish I could see the pics .He just sold me a bezel and it also had a broken vent and the doulble din was hand made and very crappy job .He says it was not broken went he sent it but no parts was inside ,I said lets put in a cliam and I go to post office and they said gotta have original receipt to get transaction number from it .So I ask him and he says he has no receipt anymore and not giving refund.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...02-camaro.html

Quick Reply: TPI TERROR sent me a broken bezel