Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Slowbrakiller won't fix his mistake

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 11:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Slowbrakiller won't fix his mistake

I bought an F-body oil pan from him (Slowbrakiller) out of the for sale section. Well, I was supposed to have bought an F-body pan, however, I received a truck pan, in all of its corroded and rusty glory. I already had 2 of those before receiving this one, and I am sure it is what I received. Add stated 2 pans for sale, one F-body pan, the other a corvette batwing pan. Since I know what an oil pan looked like, I never bothered to ask for pictures, and he had a great trader rating and great reviews, so I never considered that I would get screwed.
I tried contacting him here after I received the wrong pan, no response, so I opened up a paypal dispute asking for most of my money back, since I did receive something, just not anything worth much. He shot it down, saying he sent me an F-body pan. Tried paypal claim, that was denied because they don't do anything unless nothing was shipped. Persisted contacting him through e-mail, and he said he would look around his garage in the next week. Haven't heard back since then, tried contacting multiple times since as well.

I was really hoping he would correct his mistake to save his reputation, but has failed miserably at maintaining any sort of contact after the sale.

I will post ALL of his contact info that I have at the end of the week if he doesn't correct this situation so that he can't do this again.

Here's a link to the thread. https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...-oil-pans.html

I have also saved that thread in case anything changes. Also have saved all pm's and emails transferred between us.

Come on, make this right!!!!
Old 10-13-2010, 01:08 AM
Teching In

PM me some info on him. I'm from that area and still have alot of friends in and around Chattanooga.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:14 AM
Launching!

Sorry but there hasn't been anything to fix. I told you from the beginning I haven't had a truck pan. The pan I shipped him came off the original motor that came out of my car. I know what I shipped this Guy and I'm not going to let him steal my money.

Thanks
Old 10-13-2010, 10:18 AM
On The Tree

I don't want your money, I want an F-body pan. I don't care if you have to buy one from someone else and send it. If you can't find a way to get me one, than sending me my money back would be the right thing to do.

If I got an F-body pan I wouldn't be having any of this problem to deal with.

Heres some pics of the pan I received beside the pan I have handy (the other one is on a 4.8 the F-body pan was supposed to go on, hence why I would have 2 trucks pans already)

EDIT: what I didn't receive was also in the description - no pickup - which I didn't get.
Attached Thumbnails Slowbrakiller won't fix his mistake-oil-pan-pic-2.jpg   Slowbrakiller won't fix his mistake-pan-pic-1.jpg   Slowbrakiller won't fix his mistake-pan-pic-3.jpg   Slowbrakiller won't fix his mistake-pan-pic-4.jpg   Slowbrakiller won't fix his mistake-pan-pic-5.jpg  

Last edited by The_Rizzle; 10-13-2010 at 11:55 AM.
Old 10-13-2010, 02:48 PM
Launching!

Send you the money back why? So you can have my f-body pan and your money back? No thanks, I checked my garage and the only other pan I have is a vette pan. I guess I should have put pics in my ad to save myself from people like You.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:08 PM
On The Tree

READ MY POST!!!!
I want an F-Body pan.
Any money received would go to that - since I DIDN'T GET ONE. I don't care what you don't have in your garage, its what I don't have in mine thats the issue. I have pics showing what I received in the box it showed up in.

Pay someone else and send me an F-body pan, as long as I get what I paid for I'll be happy. I'm only asking for my money back if you can't do this. I even discounted 20 bucks less at the start of the paypal dispute because I received something, even though worthless to me, because a truck pan is still worth something.

I'm not a crook, nowhere on the net have I ever been one or plan to be. I want to build a low CG racetruck, which is why I chose an f-body pan.

My alias on any website has been Rizzle or The_Rizzle. S10forum, v8Buick.com, speedtalk.com.

My real name is Jeroen Van Leeuwen. No history of anything illegal of any sort. All I want is the pan I paid for.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:09 PM
On The Tree

The other problem was lack of ANY communication, which we are finally having. Thank you LS1tech for this section, since I'm finally being heard!
Old 10-14-2010, 11:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by slowbrakiller
Send you the money back why? So you can have my f-body pan and your money back? No thanks, I checked my garage and the only other pan I have is a vette pan. I guess I should have put pics in my ad to save myself from people like You.

The oil pan in the pictures above.... is that the F-body oil pan you sold and shipped to Rizzle?
Old 10-16-2010, 10:57 AM
Launching!

No. That would be a truck pan. I shipped this Guy a f-body pan. Unless my car came from the factory with a truck pan
Old 10-18-2010, 10:52 AM
On The Tree

If you shipped me the F-body pan I paid for we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Plain and simple.
I've bought plenty of used and new parts on here, and elsewhere, without having issues, worth far more, and far less money than this deal was.
What proves this to me that the problem is on your end is that the pan came without the pickup, just like you told me in the first pm.
Attached Thumbnails Slowbrakiller won't fix his mistake-pm-f-body-oil-pickup.jpg  
Old 10-24-2010, 12:57 PM
On The Tree

Well, I'm now on the lookout for another F-body pan. I'll post up picks of what a real one looks like when I receive said item, alongside Slowbrakiller's "F-body" pan.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any updates on this?