Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Dont deal with GRANDMASTERCOW!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 09:58 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dont deal with GRANDMASTERCOW!

I just wanted to let anyone know if they are thinking of doing business with ERIC (Grandmastercow) to just stop and run the opposite way!

Ill just clear this up before he chimes in and talks junk on me. We Traded our cars my 98 z28 6.0 6speed for his 98 Trans am Turbocharged.

I bought a rebuilt trans from a friend of mine SJ Sleeper most of you guys know curt is an awesome guy. anyway i put the new 6 speed in the car
and only took it down the road 2 times(car wasnt insured) but the trans shifted like a hot knife through butter. The day that
ERIC was coming to drop off the TA and pick up the camaro i noticed that one of the injector o rings was pissing fuel onto the intake. so i told him
and i took all day calling up and tracking down o rings so that i could get them replaced and he could have a nice running car when he came to get it.

Eric comes and picked up my car and dropped his off. we swapped my wheels to the ta and went on our seperate ways.
(i knew the car was going to need some work) I put the ta in the garage and it sat there for a few days before i got a change to start getting into it.

I get a message from eric saying that he was having issues with the new trans i put in the car.
Im working with him to see whats going on. i contacted curt to see what he thought. I told eric who i bought it from and he contacted curt himself also.
(dont know what was said between the 2 but im sure curt will chime in)
Eric told me he could have a local shop do the rebuild for like 800. After that i didnt hear from him for a few more days. I figured i would help him out if
he wanted some cash to put towards it since im a nice guy. But the next time i heard from him he asked me if i had an extra f body rear.
I asked what happened and he said he ran the car down atco, snapped the driveshaft and broke the rear. At this point i thought to myself.
Im not helping this kid out if hes taking the car with a "broke" trans down to race at atco and pushing it hard enough to snap the driveshaft and break the rear.Is he that stupid? Really who takes a broken car to the race track when its your daily driver?

Any way at this point ive started digging into the ta finding hacked wiring under the dash (for remote start) and a bunch of **** hacked up and rigged.

trans cooler line was bungied to the lower rad support. turbo mounting bolts were hand tight. motor mount center bolts were loose. not to mention the friggen alt. relocation
bracket that he made. no wonder the damn belt was loose. just home depot angle iorn/washers and all thread rods to support it.

I never got in his **** about that. Im one who just deals with what i have and make it better.

i only contacted Eric when i had questions about something i wasnt sure of.

well it came down to the point with the trans am that i didnt want to fork out more money to get the car to where i wanted it.
It would of been cheaper for me to buy a roller and start fresh.

So i started to part out the car. I pulled the "Forged" motor and 4l60e out of the car figuring i would save them for my next build.

well im doing pretty good parting out the car. i had the motor on the engine stand getting ready to start bolting my new heads on and something told me
to pull the crank rods and pistons to have them balanced. From what i saw from the rest of the car i didnt want to chance it not being balanced

curt stopped by my house since he was close and picked up the stock crank, eagle rods, and forged pistons. i get a message from curt the next day
"Hey check your block and tell me what you see. #2 cyl to be exact."

i get home flip the motor over and what do i see? Crosshatch in walls is pretty much gone in 2 spots in each cyl. i see makes going straight up and down on 2 sides of each cyl wall.
i freaked out and told curt i cant believe i didnt catch that!

so not only did eric say the car had parts in it that it didnt have (i have proof) but the forged motor that had 2K on the rebuild looked like it had
over 300k on it! Pistons are needing replacement and are unusable. rods are good still and crank needs to be machined. along with block needing to be bored out.

On top of that here is what else was listed but not on the car.

suppose to have
LS6 cam
3200 stall convertor
3inch magnaflow catback
APR studs
3.42 gears with auburn diff.

what it really had

LS1 Cam
Stock convertor
2.5 V6 magnaflow hacked up catback
stock main bolts
stock head bolts
3.23 gears with stock diff.

only upgraded bolts were with the rods(just rod bolts) no studs anywhere

on top of that it looked like he never changed the oil because the bottom of the pan looked like tar.

he now has my camaro up for sale and says it has documented 15k miles on the 6.0 lq9 that i swapped in and thats a complete lie also because the motor had 45k on it
and i never gave him paperwork for the motor!

SO DONT DEAL WITH GRANDMASTERCOW HE IS A DICK AND ISNT AN HONEST GUY!
Old 10-18-2010, 10:03 PM
Launching!

wow.....
Old 10-20-2010, 03:03 PM
On The Tree

You sound like one hell of a nice guy,I hope everything works out for you..If I were you I would be asking for some money to put towards the rebuild..I wouldnt give him a dime..G/L in getting this resolved.

Quick Reply: Dont deal with GRANDMASTERCOW!