Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

No Response...

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 08:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No Response...

Well I bought a cam from 99LopinRado and paid for it Sunday July 10th. He said he was going to ship it out the next day and give me a tracking number. July 16th comes by, no cam, no tracking #. Not too worried yet, maybe he forgot. So, I decide to message him..... No reply. I messaged him again this morning, no reply.... Either he's ignoring me, or he's somehow not getting my messages. I think it's the former because he's signed in a few times since I've messaged him. What should I do?
Old 07-19-2011, 11:03 AM
On The Tree

Anyone?
Old 07-19-2011, 12:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We are no longer permitted to post in these threads, unless you're the buyer or the seller. The MOD police will get us otherwise. I was on temporary ban because of it.
However, since I posted just to tell you we can't post, I might as well make my next infraction worth it and help someone.

How did you pay? If you paid by Paypal, file a dispute using paypal's "resolution center". If you paid with paypal as a "gift", you're screwed. If you paid with western union or money order, you're screwed. At that point, the only thing you can do is contact the local police in his area and let them investigate. Don't expect a quick resolution, as these investigations are low priority and take a long time.

If he's signed in since you messaged him, you can pretty well bet he's ignoring you. Do you have any other means of communicating with him? I always try to get phone numbers when dealing with someone on the forum. Hope he responds and you two can figure this out.

Mod, I'll take my 10 infraction points now.

Last edited by qc97z; 07-19-2011 at 12:56 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:01 PM
On The Tree

Oh really? What's this section for then ? (I am the buyer...) Sorry I posted.....??

Ok, I paid through paypal, but it wasn't a gift. Thanks for your help.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:45 PM
On The Tree

Not sure if I should still be posting here, but after cross-referencing based on his paypal, I'm pretty sure I found out his contact info (name, #, address)...