Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

beware of rumblebox

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 12:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default beware of rumblebox

i bought a set of used Racetronix 42# injectors from him after i asked him SPECIFICALLY if they would fit into my FAST intake with FAST rails. he said they would. i got the injectors and alas they are not even close. when i confronted him about it he said it wasnt his fault and wouldnt offer to refund me my money.

so i guess the question is what do i do. do i paypal dispute him or do i try and sell them to HOPEFULLY get my money back? ill let you guys decide his fate.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

by the way these injectors will not fit without modifications to the LSXR either. so regardless of mine being the LSXRT they still will not fit.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey ***. You asked if they fit a fast intake with fast rails, which they do. THOUSANDS of people use them with fast intakes. It's not my responsibility to do your research for you. I CLEARLY advertized them as LS1/LS6 style injectors. If those dont fit in a fast truck intake, its your fault for not doing research. I even offered to help you sell them after you realized you bought the wrong injectors. You proceeded to call them "garbage you wasted your money on" and started this thread. Ive bought the wrong parts several times from not doing my research, but i didnt go around talking **** about the seller for not knowing everything about my car.

Last edited by rumblebox; 07-11-2012 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Addition
Old 07-11-2012, 09:57 AM
Launching!

Not gunna lie man, and its not what you are going to want to hear, but you should have done your research. The question could be answered easily on many forums. Google search that ****. Its not like he sold you a broken part or sold you the wrong part then says your SOL. Sorry man,hopefully you got a fair price on them so you can get your money back
Old 07-11-2012, 09:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

A set of perfect 42# racetronix injectors for $250 shipped.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Launching!

Not sure what those price out at but I'm guessing close to if not 400. Sounds pretty fair to me
Old 07-11-2012, 12:18 PM
On The Tree

rumblebox has been a good buyer from me no complaints... you shoud have done some research this isnt a store where you can just "Exchange" parts
Old 07-11-2012, 01:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

you are right i didnt double check if they would fit or not. i took your word for it and now im stuck with parts i cant use and i cant sell. it is difficult on deployments to double check if the fitment of injectors will fit an intake. at least next time when you sell something if you dont know if they will fit tell someone you have no clue you should check. now im out 250 for yours plus another 300 to buy a set that will actually fit.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:12 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by greasemykey
you are right i didnt double check if they would fit or not. i took your word for it and now im stuck with parts i cant use and i cant sell. it is difficult on deployments to double check if the fitment of injectors will fit an intake. at least next time when you sell something if you dont know if they will fit tell someone you have no clue you should check. now im out 250 for yours plus another 300 to buy a set that will actually fit.
Really? Your blaming the seller here? I understand that its not easy for some people to fess up and take responsibility for not doing their homework but its outrageous for anyone to expect him to cross reference those injectors with every possible model of FAST intake.

Next time maybe you should ask for a part number and see if it fits your stuff.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

You think youre the only one who's ever been deployed? Maybe you should focus on your job and buy car parts when you get home...unless youre a POG *** **** who never leaves the wire and sits in the MWR all day while others are getting shot at...In which case you had all the time in the world to ask more specific questions or use ******* google. Go **** yourself.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:07 AM
Staging Lane

i bought a set of used Racetronix 42# injectors from him after i asked him SPECIFICALLY if they would fit into my FAST intake with FAST rails. he said they would. i got the injectors and alas they are not even close. when i confronted him about it he said it wasnt his fault and wouldnt offer to refund me my money.

so i guess the question is what do i do. do i paypal dispute him or do i try and sell them to HOPEFULLY get my money back? ill let you guys decide his fate.
Just a couple questions for you. What do you mean by they don't fit? Is the O-ring too small, too big? Injector not tall enough?

The reason I asked is sometimes you have to use two O-rings on the nozzle end. I had to do this with my 36lb injectors, and I had the same thing happen to me, they didn't fit and sent the wrong o-ring package. They next day aired my stuff and I was good to go. Small o-ring went on first and slid up, then installed the larger o-ring. Worked perfectly. Might want to call racetronix and ask them.

Look into it. You might have injectors that will work for your application.

I'm a Mod on another site and this is exactly why we don't have a section like this...reminds me of the old saying "never argue with an idiot, someone watching might not be able to tell the difference"...
Old 07-12-2012, 01:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

ill set them in the intake and take a pic. the injector body itself hits the upper plastic "cover" of the LSXRT. they wont even get into the injector hole.

now that i have had time to cool off about this whole thing i want to apologize to Rumblebox for even posting this. he did offer to help me resell them and instead of taking the offer i took the douchy option and got pissed off.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:28 AM
Staging Lane

So you need some long body injectors then maybe?

Try to take the high road bud, not always easy. Instead of making a friend...you most likely made an enemy. Life's lessons have taught me to count to 100 before you post on an open forum. I had to moderate a thread the other night from a guy going through a divorce and openly said "I'm going to kill her". I know he wasn't serious and was just pissed, but the lawyers might not think the same way.

Kudos you apologized, but you can't unring a bell.

Post those pics...interested in seeing your issues.

Chris
Old 07-12-2012, 01:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

yeah it seems i pissed him off but i cant undo stupid on my part. i just hope hes cool enough to accept it.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

**** happens. It's cool.
Old 07-13-2012, 02:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

difficult to see but this is my issue

Old 09-20-2012, 10:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

could we deleted this thread, or change the title?
Old 09-28-2012, 06:19 PM
Staging Lane

my 2 cents they make adapters for differnt injectors, like etc HEIM3214SD

Quick Reply: beware of rumblebox