Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

BEWARE OF magyverLS1

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2004, 03:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default BEWARE OF magyverLS1

This guy PM'd me out of the blue saying he had a set of hooker LT's, and ORY. I gave him my email address, then He emailed me pics of them. (I'll attach the pic.) Anyhow he was asking $499 shipped which sounded good. When he dropped to $450 it sounded too good to be true. I asked for some online references. He then gave me another name on LS1.com. Said that he's been over there for a while, and just registered here to part out his car that was hit by a drunk driver. I PM'd the name that he gave me on LS1.com. And come to find out it's not the same guy. No wonder he seemed in a rush to get me to paypal him. I emailed him several more times, and no response.. Hmm wonder why. His email address is jclmbu@hotmail.com. I saved all emails if an Admin wants to see for proof. Here's the headers and ORY pic.
Old 04-16-2004, 06:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just finished exchanging several emails with this guy. Apparently he's been on vacation for the past week so I guess aliens took over his computer and were emailing me about selling some hooker headers. What baffles me is, I guess they took over his paypal account too since that's where he asked me to transfer the money to.

Watch out for this guy, he's a friggin scumbag plain, and simple.
Old 04-17-2004, 02:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks guys..he emailed me also regarding a ORY for my 98, he hasnt responded to my emails recently. Aprreciate the warning, will not do business with him.
thanks again
matt

Quick Reply: BEWARE OF magyverLS1