Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Time2kill - Problems!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 01:48 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Time2kill - Problems!

Regarding Time2Kill

Ok,,I'm having some issues with this guy. I may be jumping the gun, but under these circumstances, I find it necessary to post here. I agreed to buy a fuel tank from him with all the parts to it,,lines, pump, sending unit, filler neck, and of course, the plastic tank. When he offered me this, our communication was great. Every e-mail was returned pretty much within 24 hours, and quite a few emails were sent. The second I sent him PayPal payment for this stuff, he immediately stopped responding to me. I sent him TONS of emails, and a few PMs,,and he does not respond back to any.

Before I sent him payment, he assured me that he would get it sent out Monday, since I was going to PayPal him over the weekend,,which I did,,Saturday night. Days passed with no response back to me. He never shipped it out Monday. After I sent him emails, I noticed he still replied to one of his threads, but even after that, did not respond back to me,,so I knew he has been online since then.

After emailing him saying I would bring this up to ProStockJohn, the next day he sent me a UPS tracking #. I thought everything was good to go,,until I actually tracked it and he STILL NEVER SENT IT OUT. All it said was "billing information receieved". A couple days pass, and the status is the same,,'billing info receieved'. I emailed him a bunch of times after he sent me the tracking #,,and this guy just does not want to talk to me it seems.

I can't do anything until I get this stuff, so my project is at a stand still. I was expecting to have receieved everything by now,,but instead it still has not been shipped out yet!. What's really irritating is all the communication we had before he got my money,,,and then once he got paid, stopped responding.

PSJ or Damian,,if you're able to get a hold of this guy can you ask him what's up please? I hate stressing about little **** like this, and I just want this transaction completed ASAP.

Last edited by Camaro_SLP; 05-06-2004 at 01:55 PM.
Old 05-06-2004, 02:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He's always come through with me, some times he got delayed but ALWAYS came through. I have bought LOTS of things from him.
Old 05-06-2004, 02:42 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,098 Likes on 721 Posts

Let's TTT this one.
Old 05-06-2004, 10:02 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After I created this post, I emailed him under both his domain names and told him that I made this post. No more than 2 minutes later, he actually responded back to me through email. He claims UPS will be/did pick it up today to get it shipped out. I just checked the progress of the tracking #...and it is still the same 'billing info receieved'. I guess I'll wait until tomorrow to see if this changes.

Quick Reply: Time2kill - Problems!