Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Cyclerage! Maybe this will get your attention

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2014, 12:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Cyclerage! Maybe this will get your attention

Is it just me or is it absolutely ridiculous that there's a whole forum for negative feedback, were suppose to be a community of helping each other! Or so I thought.....i sent a payment to username Cyclerage for a set of injectors on Aug 15th, and with sending numerous PMs to him and i see hes visited the forums several times since then, i have received NO replies, NO tracking number and NO injectors, it has now been over two weeks! What's the deal??!! If your not going to send the parts just send my money back so I can move on!

Last edited by ls1charged; 09-01-2014 at 12:31 PM.
Old 09-06-2014, 09:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Still no injectors, no replies! Apparently this guy has screwed over several others cause theyve PMd me warning me about this guy! Why isnt he banned moderators???
Old 09-10-2014, 08:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

So ive Pmd a few moderators, havent gotten any replies so im kind of hoping theyre trying to get a hold of this tool! So ridiculous! How do you screw over that many people and not get banned???
Old 09-25-2014, 01:26 PM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

I've sent him a PM
Old 09-28-2014, 01:37 PM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Says he refunded your money as of the 16th and apologized for shipping to the wrong address.
Old 10-03-2014, 08:31 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cyclerage is a POS liar. Accepted my payment of 4200$ for a purchase of a MWC 9" rearend amongst some other parts. Never shipped it out and refunded me last second before I could no longer make a claim with paypal (which I had ever intent of doing, just was waiting til the last day so I could give him the benefit of the doubt.) He then told me if I sent the money again he'd be certain to ship it out. Still nothing a month later. This time I made a claim to get my money back as he was back pedaling telling me he wouldn't be able to send the money til just after the last claim day with paypal. I ended up having to do the whole procedure with paypal as he wouldn't just send the money back. I still have all the texts from the guy. He not only sold me the rearend out of the car, he sold the headers to another guy, and then sold the driveline I paid for to another guy after I had already paid for it. As far as I know I contacted everyone that paid for something and NONE of them received what they initially paid for. He is a lying, manipulative SCAM artist that use to be a good seller, but is pure crap now. It's not like i'm out anything either since I got my money back that I paid. I lost over 40 dollars in interest from the nearly 3 months he had my money off and on. Complete disregard for people and how hard some people work for it.
Old 10-04-2014, 06:27 PM
11 Second Club

Received 34 Likes on 31 Posts

that's why it pays to buy from member with good feedback!

Quick Reply: Cyclerage! Maybe this will get your attention