Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

KV42 is a scam artist

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2015, 01:10 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KV42 is a scam artist

got a response from him about some wheels Im looking to buy, provided pictures and when it came to the sale he refused to do Pay Pal or any kind of transaction that had insurance for the buyer and only wanted a moneygram done. So BEWARE if he contacts you. He will say hes a retired 65 year old man with back surgery and cant get around and his wife will take care of picking up the payment and shipping but he never asks for your address only instructions on how to send the money. So BUYER BEWARE of KV42. He just joined this month, no posts or anything.
Old 03-25-2015, 05:35 PM
11 Second Club

Received 34 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Black00SS/65SS
got a response from him about some wheels Im looking to buy, provided pictures and when it came to the sale he refused to do Pay Pal or any kind of transaction that had insurance for the buyer and only wanted a moneygram done. So BEWARE if he contacts you. He will say hes a retired 65 year old man with back surgery and cant get around and his wife will take care of picking up the payment and shipping but he never asks for your address only instructions on how to send the money. So BUYER BEWARE of KV42. He just joined this month, no posts or anything.

same here as I was looking for a fender and this was his reply. first off I wouldn't paid $200 for a freaking fender or pay with a money gram! he has zero sales and zero posts! I have over 350 sales on here and I get pissed that honest members have to put up with low life's like this!

Hi,

I still have the driver's side fender for sale in excellent shape and condition as seen in the attach photo. I'm asking $200 shipped. I will be shipping via UPS or FedEx whichever you prefer and shall accept payment via Money gram as my PayPal is dormant. What's your shipping address?

thanks,

Kevin.

=
Old 07-05-2015, 01:27 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let me know via email if you still need the Ctsv or F body oil pan with pick up tube.

kevgonzals577@outlook.com

did it to me also..

Quick Reply: KV42 is a scam artist