Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Scammer alert beware

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2023, 10:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Scammer alert beware

I was ripped of on a HP TUNER from a member named Meji and he is working with GAMAR RANGEL. I believe its the same person and he is doing this on just about any forum where you can post something you want to buy. He is also posting on forums like he has parts to sell. SCAMMER This guy has taken alot of good peoples hard earned money. Please be aware of this guy especially the name GAMAR RANGEL.
Old 09-06-2023, 12:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MIKEY'S 2002 TA
I was ripped of on a HP TUNER from a member named Meji and he is working with GAMAR RANGEL. I believe its the same person and he is doing this on just about any forum where you can post something you want to buy. He is also posting on forums like he has parts to sell. SCAMMER This guy has taken alot of good peoples hard earned money. Please be aware of this guy especially the name GAMAR RANGEL.
got me to on a harness and pcm for 285$. Gave me a email to contact. Guess I should have known
Old 09-06-2023, 06:54 PM
TECH Resident

I posted this guy as a scammer. I don't know why the MODs are not blocking him or his IP? What steps are being taken to filter new logins from contacting legit members of the forum?

Quick Reply: Scammer alert beware