Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

negative feedback for 'Yeah Yeah'

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 05:10 PM
10-Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default negative feedback for 'Yeah Yeah'

Well, I agreed to buy a NX kit from Yeah Yeah in the DFW area & have it shipped to Houston. The kit was listed as in working order & had a reasonable price. When we finally agreed to make the exchange, it was close to Thanksgiving & I had her ship it out nextday Saturday, COD since I would have a little free time to install the kit. (I work allot of hours & commute far as well so my time is limited) I got the kit the next day as we agreed, paid the UPS guy even tho she didn't ship the bottle brackets & the bottle was not a regular NX bottle, it had been painted & all the labels were off so I got harrassed by the refill station until I finally convinced him to fill it for me. On top of that, when we got all the lines & wiring done, we went to test it & the N2O solenoid leaked!!! At this point I was pretty upset since I planned on going out for a few grudge races & I knew I had just wasted all that money in shipping because now it would be several weeks until I had more time to work on it. The only thing that was good about this was that the great guys at NX warrantied the solenoid with no questions asked. However that was another $20 in shipping both ways for the solenoid. She drug her feet shipping the bottle brackets as well.

I then offered to buy her Prostars & tires & then she made a big deal about me trying to get $50 off to re-coop some of the damage the shipping did. I was a bit upset & got a bit pissy in a PM to her (notice I kept it off the forums) and then she goes off in ebonics in another PM....and finally tells me **** YOU....

so, just sharing my experience with Yeah Yeah, you decide.....If I sent something to someone & it didn't work, I'd do my best to make it right...they didn't offer to pay for my shipping on the solenoid or anything. So I could have damn near got the kit new for what I have in it now with the specials the sponsors have going.
Old 12-25-2004, 12:50 AM
TECH Resident

Default ....

Thats such bullshit.

This is an excellent community to belong to. If you advertise something on here...be honest with the prospective buyers. If something leaks or isn't quite right....screw it...tell the truth. There will always be someone who will buy it if the price is right.

Sorry you had this problem Marc. I have a couple of friends at NX. Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Kev
Old 12-25-2004, 12:52 AM
10-Second Club

Thanks man, they already took great care of me! I can't wait to get the TA dialed/tuned so I can have it ready for the track in Jan.

Originally Posted by K9Kev

Sorry you had this problem Marc. I have a couple of friends at NX. Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Kev
Old 12-25-2004, 08:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

why would you do business with her again after she fucked you the first time?
Old 12-25-2004, 08:30 PM
10-Second Club

I was trying to get a good deal on the rims to recoop my loss on the NX kit. I was planning on driving up to pick up the wheels so I would inspect the wheels. Also, I got the NX kit thru UPS & wasn't too worried about the bottle mounts as my friend has some laying around. It was the principle. I was a bit worried about the bottle but I know some people that know some people & could get it filled either way, it just may not be as convenient as it would be to go to the nearest place to my home.

Quick Reply: negative feedback for 'Yeah Yeah'