Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Street Tune

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2005, 11:23 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Street Tune

I just want to let you all know that I have a "BONE STOCK" 02 T/A, I had it dynoed just before I left.I heard of Moehorsepower on this board so while passing thru Waco I stopped in and had him do a street tune.The responce was very noticeable.When I got back to Arlington I had the car Dynoed again and saw a gain of 17 RWHP and 20 LBs of torque after the tune.I have to say that this is a great deal for the price and a hell of a lot better than the hypertech junk because he also does a scan to see how everything is working.He is having a special that cant be beat so I would say to all give him a call. Thanks once again moehorsepower...
Old 01-19-2005, 12:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Just curious, he tunes for free or has he become a site sponsor?
Old 01-19-2005, 12:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And why does he have the same IP address as you?
Old 01-19-2005, 12:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Tunes

He came by the other day and asked if he could post the results and we let him, There are a few people that know my tuning abilities that I have done for Nitro Daves Performance,DC Motorsports and a couple of other Performance centers, I am planning shortly to be a sponser and do my own advertising, I do not tune for free and all of my tunes are backed up with either the Dyno Graphs or the customers themselves.People out there are just trying to pass the word on what can be done on a stock car, I usually see around 10 RWHP gain but this was an exception, of course the weather could of affected it also on the before and after,I was not there to see this but we have dynoed at out shop and seen the gains on stock motors...When I become a sponser then I will post what ,when ,where and how much certain tunes will be....Thanks to all out there...
Old 01-19-2005, 12:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Moved to member feedback ...

that's fine if he came by the other day... but this thread was started at 11:23 today... at 12:01 today you posted ... both had the same IP address ... w/a distance of 100 miles between arlington and waco ... and given that he had redynoed when he got back to arlington to find out how much hp he gained... just doesn't add up...
Old 01-19-2005, 12:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Specifics

Originally Posted by horist
Moved to member feedback ...

that's fine if he came by the other day... but this thread was started at 11:23 today... at 12:01 today you posted ... both had the same IP address ... w/a distance of 100 miles between arlington and waco ... and given that he had redynoed when he got back to arlington to find out how much hp he gained... just doesn't add up...
OK if you want to get down to EXACT times and details He came by Last WEEK and told us of the gains, At lunch we we at the shop posting and reading, Why is is when one trys to help out there is always a negative input. This is why I rarely post to help others in need of answers to their problems. Plenty of people know of me here in TX so I do not need to defend myself. I am not claiming that I am a GOD of tuners but I do a pretty dam good job. My car speaks for it self, and the 2nd place winner at the Thunder Shoot Out was one of my customers, If you want to remove this thread, then please do so and I will tend to my customers/friends and anyone that calls me, Thank You...
Old 01-19-2005, 01:25 PM
TECH Junkie

My IP is different and Moe did the tuning on my old TR224 and did an awesome Job I made 378rwhp/378rwtq with just a lid/catback/pulley/ls6 intake. Spent all night on it to get it right. Very nice guy and takes the time to explain everything of why its doing this and what he is doing about it.

Quick Reply: Street Tune