Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware of fm-motorsports.com

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 01:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Beware of fm-motorsports.com

I'm copying/pasting this from a member on my board so everyone can be warned...

"i recently tried to do business with a character named jimmy at a company called forward motion motorsports, he gave me a really good deal on a set of bogarts, two front skinnies for 378.00, not bad, paid by credit card, 5 weeks go by.....nothin no calls no email .........no wheels!! tried callin him and there was no answer for about a week, didint return any messages i left on his machine, when i finally got through to him, becuase i called from my cell phone which is a different area code, he says that they are really busy and that hed call me back with a tracking number, 4 days go by, no call on my cell or at the shop,tried callin him again, no answer from my cell or shop, so i call from my friends phone, which yet again was a different area code from my previos two, he picks up and says he was having a family problem that why he didnt call me back, again tells me hes gonna straighten everything out and call me back, the next day a woman calls me back saying that (jimmy) wasnt supposed to give me sucha low price on the wheels and thats why i never recieved them, so i told her to re credit my card and id buy them else where, that was a week ago, still no credit returned,and yes, they dont answer the phone......ive since contacted my credit company to have them take care of the recrediting, but what all of this BS means to me is that this scum bag is workin outa his house, in missouri i believe and just tryin to rip people off , and another thing that i gfogot to mention was thjat he wanted me to send him a certified check or money order for the wheels and wouldnt do c.o.d. heres the link to his site
http://www.fm-motorsport.com/ , this guy and who i believe was probably the scum bags wife that called me are a bunch of scam artist, white trash ****, im not a member of any other forums but i know alot of people on here are so im askin everyone to post this, or any other info to make this guy look like **** everywhere and anywhere, all forums, chat rooms and all that other crazy **** that i dont even know about, dont let me down guys!! thanks for the help"
Old 12-24-2005, 02:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

Originally Posted by cobrakillerta
I'm copying/pasting this from a member on my board so everyone can be warned...

"i recently tried to do business with a character named jimmy at a company called forward motion motorsports, he gave me a really good deal on a set of bogarts, two front skinnies for 378.00, not bad, paid by credit card, 5 weeks go by.....nothin no calls no email .........no wheels!! tried callin him and there was no answer for about a week, didint return any messages i left on his machine, when i finally got through to him, becuase i called from my cell phone which is a different area code, he says that they are really busy and that hed call me back with a tracking number, 4 days go by, no call on my cell or at the shop,tried callin him again, no answer from my cell or shop, so i call from my friends phone, which yet again was a different area code from my previos two, he picks up and says he was having a family problem that why he didnt call me back, again tells me hes gonna straighten everything out and call me back, the next day a woman calls me back saying that (jimmy) wasnt supposed to give me sucha low price on the wheels and thats why i never recieved them, so i told her to re credit my card and id buy them else where, that was a week ago, still no credit returned,and yes, they dont answer the phone......ive since contacted my credit company to have them take care of the recrediting, but what all of this BS means to me is that this scum bag is workin outa his house, in missouri i believe and just tryin to rip people off , and another thing that i gfogot to mention was thjat he wanted me to send him a certified check or money order for the wheels and wouldnt do c.o.d. heres the link to his site
http://www.fm-motorsport.com/ , this guy and who i believe was probably the scum bags wife that called me are a bunch of scam artist, white trash ****, im not a member of any other forums but i know alot of people on here are so im askin everyone to post this, or any other info to make this guy look like **** everywhere and anywhere, all forums, chat rooms and all that other crazy **** that i dont even know about, dont let me down guys!! thanks for the help"

I love it when only one side of the story is put forth. Lets settle the record for your freind... BTW Merry X-mas to all of you, this will hopefull be brief. I know the lord was reserected in 3 days but, i had just recently had this brought to my attention...So its been around ahwile i assume.

First your "Freind", called and asked about the bogart wheels. When i asked where he was calling from he said a shop in New jersey, I believe thats where it was anyhow. So i asked him was he looking for retail price or setting up a Wholesale account. Now of course he wanted wholesale because then he could have used all of his shops info to get the lower price. So i quoted him "wholesale price + shipping". I also told him we could/would fax over a dealer document that we would need filled out.
So i faxed over the 6 page application, line card, and all the legalities paperwork the next day. during the first 2 weeks i contacted him several times for the paperwork to be sent back, (aprox.at least twice but i thought 3 times). Meanwhile i had a hold on a set of wheels to be made for his application. Bogart which is only related to us through dealership status. They manufacture most of the wheels to order. This is usually about a 2-3 week turnover shipped in most cases. He later refused to send back the info, perhaps his boss told him no, i have no idea why. He was just adament about getting what he wanted. I apolagised for the delay numerous times in one of our conversations, of course no-one wants to make the other guy seem human so i'm sure that was left out of his traumatic and emotional story.
At the same point in Time my wife had developed Partial complex siesures. I was in and out of the shop for several days. couple days i just closed up because i had no way to control both situations at one time both shop and hospitalization/family needs. Neither physically or emotionally myself.
On one occasion i had one of the girls call him and tell him "if he was not going to follow thru and become a dealer, we could not sell at wholesale prices to public". He demanded his money back, No problem... next day after i was made aware of the refund request, his bank card files a greivance on his behalf, okay, also fine but since they gave me a time limit of "X" amount of days and he was being obssesive with the situation. I'll have to admit to taking up the full amount of time to give back the refund. I guess that was rather imature on my part but my frame of mind laid within my family issues, Not his personal feelings at the time. Needless to say, he recieved his refund in FULL.
So while this Scumbags wife was in the Hospital for several days and MY three Scummie children ages 7, 4, 3... where allegidly yucking it up on his whole $380.oo order i took a substantial hit for quite a few days resulting in at least 3-5 weeks to resolve and bounce back. My house like building, yea thats is actually a 23,000 + sq ft facility and my lavish minimum Monthly income has to meet just under 10k just to pay for the building each month.
So since you have very few facts straight or at least answers to both side of the story maybe you should call off your attitude. And have some respect for the sick as well. Personally if you were to say that in front of me, (call my wife a scumbag), i would have most likely lost all professionalism and attended your immediate needs for a bitchslaping.

I have several people for many yrs who have dealt with myself and my limited staff. I can't verify everyone is 100% happy but then again what company can. I have two, what i would consider major complaints. This being one the other is irrelevant to this matter. You can only do whats within your power to attend to the needs of the customer. Some customers just don't give you the time of day to be helpful or make ammends, such is so by the display of this posting.
So if you wanted to keep destroying my name and drag my company name thru the mud because your buddy was unhappy because i wouldnt deal him a wholesale price to someone who couldn't even have the consideration to follow thru on his own part, So be it. Nothing said here, behind a keyboard otherwise, or a phone line will change his mind and or attitude towards us. if he was going to be that kind of customer in the begining, most likely would have been in the end as well. I don't need customers like that. Just as well as he doesn't need a dealer program from us. I wish this would have turned out differantly, but at least both sides of the fields have expressed there thoughts...

Gentlemen, ladies (if any), your time has been admired and appreciated. Good day to all (happy or not), safe driving, and many happier holidays to all of you.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great reply, FM. One thing I have found in my short life is that even if you are perfect, and I mean without single flaw, there will still be people (read: worthless morons, burdens to society) who will complain. How is this possible? This thread is written proof. Why is this? Well, it’s not a perfect world, and **** floats to the top.

I love it when only one side of the story is put forth.
I agree but would add, "and everyone takes it for true without question." There real morons are the people who believe without question a one-sided story without question.

Reminds me of a certain now resolved situation with Kooks headers...

Quick Reply: Beware of fm-motorsports.com