Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Hugger orange ss

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 10:49 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hugger orange ss

UPDATE: Received the radiator yesterday. It's dirty but looks to be OK. I'm sorry I had to resort to this forum to get the ball rolling but all is well now. Hopefully Clint will try to be more proactive in shipping things in a timely manner the next time he sells something. /UPDATE

It has now been 1 month since he got my money order for the radiator. 10 days ago I got a PM with an apology for not shipping it yet after I PM'd him and posted on this thread as to where the hell my radiator was. He said it was going to cost a lot more to ship it then he figured but a deal is a deal and he would do so right away and send me a tracking #. Well nothing since then, ignored another PM, and now he's still got the nerve to keep trying to sell ****. Apparently the $0.37 to send me my money back is too much for him also.

This is the thread: https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...=334024&page=2

George E.

Last edited by ibjamin; 07-02-2005 at 09:46 AM. Reason: part received from Hugger Orange SS
Old 06-28-2005, 02:35 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ibjamin
This guy is a crook. Don't buy anything from him. It has now been 1 month since he got my money order for the radiator. 10 days ago I got a PM with an apology for not shipping it yet after I PM'd him and posted on this thread as to where the hell my radiator was. He said it was going to cost a lot more to ship it then he figured but a deal is a deal and he would do so right away and send me a tracking #. Well nothing since then, ignored another PM, and now he's still got the nerve to keep trying to sell ****. Apparently the $0.37 to send me my money back is too much for him also.

Just wanted to let people know about this POS person and try to keep him from screwing over anyone else. Here is his info:

This is the thread: https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...=334024&page=2

George E.
well he is still communicating with u and Im sure he ahs a job or a family that comes first or do u think ur the only thing he is suppose to be worried about. I mean u people jump the gun way too soon and start this bashing sh*t. When a person does that to me I make them wait even longer. Sometimes stuff takes time but I see some people just dont understand that.

Last edited by XtinctZ28; 01-20-2011 at 02:46 PM.
Old 06-28-2005, 07:52 AM

Regarless of his family or a job, Don't sell something on here and expect not to ship it in a timely manner!!!! If you don't have time to get off your *** and ship something you sold, then don't post it for sale PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE THIS UP WITH (PSJ) = ADMIN. AND LET HIM KNOW, HE WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS IN HIS OWN WAY...

Originally Posted by OrangeSS
well he is still communicating with u and Im sure he ahs a job or a family that comes first or do u think ur the only thing he is suppose to be worried about. I mean u people jump the gun way too soon and start this bashing sh*t. When a person does that to me I make them wait even longer. Sometimes stuff takes time but I see some people just dont understand that.
Old 06-28-2005, 08:21 AM
Launching!

WTF! I'm "jumping the gun"? He got the money a month ago. Ship the part! That's your part of the transaction!

I've been plenty patient! And he only "communicated" after I posted that he was a crook.

Orange SS, you are an idiot if you think that 1 month isn't enough time to ship a part. Get real.

George
Old 06-28-2005, 05:24 PM
12 Second Club

I agree. 1 month is a long time for something he should have received three weeks earlier. I am going through this same **** with bttlfuck B4C. Made a deal including shipping, then said it was more than he expected. So what? Now he won't send back my money, ship my ****, or even answer a pm. I'll get this punks phone number and tell his wife what a POS he is.
Old 06-28-2005, 05:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by OrangeSS
... When a person does that to me I make them wait even longer...
Are you retarted? If someone wanted they stuff from you a MONTH after you had cash in hand, you would get your panties in a wad and make them wait longer? That will show them! Damn idiots that send you money and want their stuff.

Which leads me to this point. I dont care about your stupid problems when Im waiting on things I bought. I dont care if your brother got his head chopped off, or if you got diagnosed with Polio, I just want my stuff. If you cant send it to me quickly, refund my money and Ill go elsewhere. Seriously, if I gave a crap about everyone that was sick or dying or lost their job, or dog, or leg or whatever, I would never get anything done. So excuses like "do you think your the only thing he has to think about" dont apply to me, cuz I dont care.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:34 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by glitch77
Are you retarted? If someone wanted they stuff from you a MONTH after you had cash in hand, you would get your panties in a wad and make them wait longer? That will show them! Damn idiots that send you money and want their stuff.

Which leads me to this point. I dont care about your stupid problems when Im waiting on things I bought. I dont care if your brother got his head chopped off, or if you got diagnosed with Polio, I just want my stuff. If you cant send it to me quickly, refund my money and Ill go elsewhere. Seriously, if I gave a crap about everyone that was sick or dying or lost their job, or dog, or leg or whatever, I would never get anything done. So excuses like "do you think your the only thing he has to think about" dont apply to me, cuz I dont care.

Truer words have never been spoken
Old 06-28-2005, 07:31 PM
11 Second Club

Default Nice

Originally Posted by glitch77

Thats is so damn true JUST SEND ME MY **** GOD DAMNIT HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO REMOVE IT FROM YOUR CAR. lol going though kinda the same thing
Old 06-28-2005, 08:21 PM

I understand what u guys are saying but sometimes personal stuff happens and if he is still comunicating with u thats good. i have seen some people just taking peoples money and never giving them there stuff I mean look at the list they have on here.
Old 06-29-2005, 04:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Resolved....

George.. Your Radiator, nicely Boxed up and shipped to you for $65.00 for the radiator and shipping, is on it's way, Shipped 2-3 day Priority.... Tracking number is in the PM i sent to you..

Again Sorry it took time to send it out. I wish you would not go as low as calling me a crook, you're soo far from the truth on that statement.. Yes, it took me a little time to send it out, but I think you jumped the gun just a little here. I did comminuate with you through out the transaction. I just had issues sending this unit out... I won't make excuses.. Thank you for being understanding..

Regards,

Clint

Last edited by HUGGER ORANGE SS; 06-29-2005 at 05:27 PM.
Old 06-29-2005, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by HUGGER ORANGE SS
Resolved....

George.. Your Radiator, nicely Boxed up and shipped to you for $65.00 for the radiator and shipping, is on it's way, Shipped 2-3 day Priority.... Tracking number is in the PM i sent to you..

Again Sorry it took time to send it out. I wish you would not go as low as calling me a crook, you're soo far from the truth on that statement.. Yes, it took me a little time to send it out, but I think you jumped the gun just a little here. I did comminuate with you through out the transaction. I just had issues sending this unit out... I won't make excuses.. Thank you for being understanding..

Regards,

Clint
Yeah I agree I think he did go to far with calling u a crook and to the other people that said rude sh*t remember there is always 2 sides to a story.
Old 06-29-2005, 07:35 PM

Regardless, if you dont plan on shipping something when you get the money then dont sell it. And instead of getting on here and saying "I cant ship it today" take that 10 minutes and go to the post office. I work 40hrs + a week, am a full time student, and drive about 3 hours a day. I still sell many many things and it has NEVER taken more than 5 days for something to be shipped. Things go wrong, but a month? Come on now..
Old 06-29-2005, 08:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Young.. You're too funny!!! Are you now going to over price me on your parts?? Speaking of that, Trent and I are "thinking".. I'll just leave it at that... We would like to become your biggest customer..

Clint

Quick Reply: Hugger orange ss