Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Ndelmoore Is A Bad Buyer

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005 | 01:02 AM
12 Second Club

Default Ndelmoore Is A Bad Buyer

I Sold This Guy A Hpp3 On June 15 Or At Least That Was When I Sent An Email To Him To Accept His Offer. I Recieved His Payment On June 25. I Was Out Of Town Till The 29th. When I Got Back I Emailed Him And Sent The Package Out On The 29th Two Day Priority. July 7th He Emailed Me Saying That He Was Going To Be Pressing Charges On Me Because The Hpp3 Didnt Work On His Car And Also Because It Was Slow Getting To Him. However I Contacted The Post Office And They Had Been Trying To Deliver The Package Since The 2nd Of July Because It Needed A Signature But Nobody Had Been Home To Sign For It. I Just Found Out Today He Has A 98 Fbody, In My Post I Specifically Stated That The Hpp3 Would Work On A 99-02 F-body And/or A 99-04 Corvette I Even Had The Part Number 30025 On It Also. He Never Once Told Me His Car Was A 98 And I Never Said It Would Work On A 98. He Expects Me To Take Time Out Of My Busy Schedule To Refund Him The Money When All He Had To Do Was Read My Post And The Rest Of The Other Post From The Board Members To Realize That This Part Wouldnt Work On His Vehicle.
Old 07-09-2005 | 03:37 PM
TECH Addict

Some people need to learn to pay attention to detail....
Old 07-09-2005 | 08:23 PM
Teching In

i agree ,that is on him. HE needs to resale it. i can see if you put on your post that would be totally different than what he got. my husband got a item on here & in the thread it stated what he said it was, but when my husband got it, it was nothing like he said it was, not even the same brand, make, etc. the guy was awesome though & refunded the money back to us. but my husband was going to resale it, if he didn't offer. i would get the thread you posted & make a copy of it. do you happen to have a pic of the item you sold at all? if you have everything you said it was & he is not happy because he thought it was something different, it will not stand up in court. just make sure you have all your documents if he is a *** about it. its basically like someone buying a used car & not driving it to see if it runs right & then a week later it breaks down & they want their money back. doesn't work that way in the law. sorry!

Quick Reply: Ndelmoore Is A Bad Buyer