Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Do NOT buy from tippmann243

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 08:17 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Do NOT buy from tippmann243

Bought Master Cylinder, Flywheel, and Slave Cylinder off him, because recently did A4 to M6 swap. Having transmission issues, had a shop loook at car, turns out I have a bad Master Cylinder. I asked him VERY nicely to refund me ONLY $30 to help me pay for a new master cylinder, and he is refusing to pay me. I have ALL pm's stored from mine and his conversations, and he gave me his word it is a good master/slave cylinder/flywheel. I told him I was afraid to buy the stuff, and he assured me all was good. I warn EVERYONE DO NOT BUY FROM TIPPMANN243, or he will screw you if he gets the chance.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:10 AM
Launching!

like ive said before i told him i bought it off of this site used, i never tesed it so i didnt know if it was good and this was almost 3 months ago that the transaction was made, so he had it for quite some time how do i know he didnt screw it up and is just trying to get money out of me

-mark
Old 07-26-2005, 04:04 PM
TECH Resident

Like I SAID, I have been posting everything on here since day ONE. It take TIME to acquire parts, with little money and do a FULL Auto to Manual conversion. Any monkey can tell you that. If I sold something that broke, or even broke next day I would refund ALL MONEY. I'm only asking for $30.00 to help cover cost of $85.00 part!!! I'm not even asking for all money back. I was also under impression these parts were used by you. NOT by someone else. WAY uncool of you to try and **** me like that but oh well. HOPEFULLY everyone reads this and NO ONE buys from you again.
Old 07-26-2005, 06:30 PM
Launching!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/318573-t56-parts-sale.html

does it not say im tryin to put a t56 behing a non ls1 engine? so how would you come to the conclusion that they were used my be?

i will admit that i read your threads about problems but how many other people have problems bleeding hydraulics? is at least one thread a day

and you know what put up all the pms sent back and fort, ones that you sent and i sent and how about a print screen shot of your in box and out box, dates adn times of every pm would help to

i know i told you it was used and im not getting blamed for this and i know i told you i never tested it and i dint know if it worked or not
Old 07-26-2005, 11:22 PM
TECH Resident

$30 REALLY isn't worth all this effort, but I'll humor you.

Re: master, slave, and throwout bearing...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ill let it all go for 100 shipped, sound good?

-mark

05-09-2005,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Ozorowsky
Seriously? Master, slave, throwout bearing, AND flywheel? Deal. Just remind me one more time. This is a NEW master, slightly used slave out of 2002 and slightly used throwout bearing and flywheel out of 2002? I will take it. Do you accept paypal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tippmann243
ill let it all go for 100 shipped, sound good?

-mark

**** my bad i didnt see you wanted the flywheel too, the flywheel is VERY heavy so shipping that is gonna be expensive

for the master slave t/o bearing and flywheel ill let it all go for 155 shipped

the flywheel will have to be shipped in a seperate box

new slave and T/o bearing bought it all as one unit from advanced but i cant use it since i cant use my tranny as an ls1
slightly used master from a 2001 and up style, suposedly they are better in 2001 and up
used flywheel out of an 2002 if i remember correctly(will need to be resurfaced)

let me know, sorry about that i didnt see you wanted the flywheel

-mark

05-09-2005, 09:22 PM
tippmann243
On The Tree Join Date: Mar 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont have paypal, sorry if thats an inconvienence

and you have my word i will not try and rip you off scam you or anyhthing of the like im a very honest person, i work hard for my money and would not scam someone out of there hard earned money

if you like i can get a pic of the 3 pieces together after work tonight

everythign is in a box, i jsut have to put some newspaper in the box and seal it and its ready to go out

let me know
-mark

05-09-2005, 09:44 PM
tippmann243

i have always done money orders, i just havent looked into paypal enough

personal checks are cool, but then you gota wait for them to clear and crap

so is a money order cool?

05-09-2005, 10:17 PM
tippmann243

money order is coolest for me, its less of a hastle

05-10-2005, 01:33 AM
tippmann243

sounds good, only bad part is i dont have the u bolt for the master, if i did i would, i dont have a camaro either so i cant realy find something to work, sorry about that

-mark

05-10-2005, 01:53 AM
tippmann243

alright so everything else is still good?

-mark

05-10-2005, 12:10 PM
tippmann243

nope dont have a pro 5.0 ive got a stock shifter but im gonna need that
and yes the master has the resevior

yes i will get pictures tonight, and resurfacing is norman when replacing a clutch, it gives the wheel a smooth surface, to remove high and low spots

-mark

05-10-2005, 04:53 PM
tippmann243

check is fine as long as you understand it could take as long as 2 weeks for the check to clear

but if you feel safer doing it that way then i completly understand

-mark

05-10-2005, 09:05 PM
tippmann243

i use the same bank, i doubt ill have any problems though

ill get a pic of everythign up tongiht

05-10-2005, 09:42 PM
tippmann243

no problem

-mark

05-11-2005, 12:42 AM
tippmann243

slave and T/O bearing is top right, its one unit, you press it down and twist it one way and it locks in, its there, but i ts ahrd to see

master,line,resevior is bottom right

05-11-2005, 12:44 AM
tippmann243

n/p

-mark

05-14-2005, 10:37 PM
tippmann243

check is fine, cuz i dont have paypal and to be hones i am not quite sure if it will work or not, but i see no reasons why it will not work either just remember that since the fylwheel is being resurfaced you need to put a shim behind the slave

-mark

05-14-2005, 10:38 PM
tippmann243

yup we are good, sorry it took so long to get beack, but my comp crashed adn we had to reformat the hard drive

-mark

05-15-2005, 12:39 AM
tippmann243

you should have gotten a shim when you bought your clutch, if not them im stumped and yes the spring is on the t/o bearing its a complete slave/ throw out assemble i bought it from advance auto, had it mounted to the tranny for a bout 1 month but it was never used

the flywheel should work, but then again im not 100% sure

05-15-2005, 12:39 AM
tippmann243

n/p

-mark

05-18-2005, 04:34 PM
tippmann243

Re: update

sounds good its all boexed up ready to go

05-26-2005, 10:32 AM
tippmann243

Re: Got everything today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Ozorowsky
Quote:
Originally Posted by tippmann243
good luck

Hey Got everything today, and damn! is that flywheel heavy! Just curious, has the drill mod been done to the master cylinder yet? I would rather not do it, but was thinking of going ahead and doing it if it has not been done. Please let me know. Also, which piece is the throwout bearing? Sorry to be dumb. I got a reservoir, master cylinder, which is the piece that attaches to clutch pedal, flywheel, and slave, which is piece with spring on it right? Is the throwout bearing part of slave? Again, sorry to be dumb.

the t/o bearing is already on the slave, there is a beveled piece that should spin,. if you press it down adn rotate it, it can be removed, and yes the slave does have a spring on it, and has two lines comming from it, the top onw that has wrench flats is the bleeder, and the bottom one with the red cover is what the line attaches to

as for the master, the should be a metal rod with a loop on it, that attaches to the pedal, i was told the drill mod was done, but never checked into it

yeah the wlywheel is damn heavy

sorry if this is hard to read, its 5:28 a adn i have not sleepen yet

-mark

Quick Reply: Do NOT buy from tippmann243