Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 09:39 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need Help with Jan Markham or Shaun? "GetLifted" - Resolved

Real name Jan or Shaun Markham maybe?
LS1 Tech Name Getlifted
e-mail address unluckluckymark@aol.com or unluckymark@aol.com
I sent this guy 90 bucks on June 9th for some parts, and received nothing but excuses, and now I can not get any response from him.

here's a couple of PM's

6-24-05
Originally Posted by getlifted
Originally Posted by Justin98TransAm
Hey man, you still out there? You keep reading my PM's but I get no response. I usually try not to bug people but now that you've got 90 bucks of mine, and I can't get ahold of you I'm gettin' a little nervous. Please let me know what's goin' on in the next couple of days, or I may have to have paypal do an investigation on the transaction.

thanks,
Justin
Hello. I am extremely sorry for the delay. I was out of town meeting my 18 year old sister that i never new i had. Sounds like B.S. but i am being honest. I will ship these parts tomorrow for you 2 day shipping. I will also throw in the sensors for free. Just let me kn ow wich sensors you need. I have a set of sensors for a ls1 block-crank,cam,knock,etc. All of the ones that bolt on the block. Again, i apologize for the delay and just let me know what sensors you want. If you need the whole set, that is fine. I will throw them in for you for free. Thanks again for your patience, Shaun
6-26-05
Hey man, you still out there? You keep reading my PM's but I get no response. I usually try not to bug people but now that you've got 90 bucks of mine, and I can't get ahold of you I'm gettin' a little nervous. Please let me know what's goin' on in the next couple of days, or I may have to have paypal do an investigation on the transaction.

thanks,
Justin
Hello. I am extremely sorry for the delay. I was out of town meeting my 18 year old sister that i never new i had. Sounds like B.S. but i am being honest. I will ship these parts tomorrow for you 2 day shipping. I will also throw in the sensors for free. Just let me kn ow wich sensors you need. I have a set of sensors for a ls1 block-crank,cam,knock,etc. All of the ones that bolt on the block. Again, i apologize for the delay and just let me know what sensors you want. If you need the whole set, that is fine. I will throw them in for you for free. Thanks again for your patience, Shaun

No problem on the delay, I was just gettin' worried cuz I was gettin' no response. I'm gonna need all the LS1 sensors eventually, so if you got some you wanna get rid of that'd be great. I think the knock sensors were already part of the deal with the valley cover. anyway, Like i said don't worry about the delay, I'm just glad you finally responded. Thanks, I'll look forward to receiving the parts.. I need to get my new motor goin'

Thanks,
Justin
Thanks for your patience. I will throw all the sensors i have in there for you. Thanks again and your parts are on the way.
7-16-05

thanks,
Justin

No problem on the delay, I was just gettin' worried cuz I was gettin' no response. I'm gonna need all the LS1 sensors eventually, so if you got some you wanna get rid of that'd be great. I think the knock sensors were already part of the deal with the valley cover. anyway, Like i said don't worry about the delay, I'm just glad you finally responded. Thanks, I'll look forward to receiving the parts.. I need to get my new motor goin'

Thanks,
Justin
Thanks for your patience. I will throw all the sensors i have in there for you. Thanks again and your parts are on the way.

hey, What's goin 'on here? why do you keep reading my PM's and not responding? where's my parts? where's my money? If I don't get a reply and explination, I will take legal action.
I don't want to give you a bunch of B.S. excuses. All i can do is apologize for things out of my control. I will be shipping you the parts on monday. I do need your address again. Again i am sorry and you will have your parts next week. Please pm me your address again. Thank you

And that's it, I've still not received a response or parts since. Even after multiple PM's and e-mails to him, even sent him a paypal money request for my money back. If anyone knows this guy please help me out.

thanks.
Old 08-16-2005, 07:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i searched some local boards to see if he was on them, but i havent found him yet. sorry bout this, it sucks. ive been lucky so far.

p.s. - nice car
Old 08-16-2005, 09:33 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks.!

Well Today I received a Refund through paypal from him. So at least he took care of the issue. Thanks, Getlifted.

Quick Reply: Need Help with Jan Markham or Shaun? "GetLifted" - Resolved