Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

James Roth??

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 04:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default James Roth????

Who is this James Roth. And I just bought a spoiler from this person. I got the spoiler small chips but repairable.

Now he was also supposed to send out the hood COD but he has disappeared.

*Staff Edit* Stating, or even hinting at exacting violence towards other members is not tolerated on LS1Tech, nor are any threats of any kind, explicit or implicit.

Last edited by cyphur_traq; 10-08-2005 at 11:57 PM.
Old 10-08-2005, 06:22 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did you buy the spoiler from him through this site and if so was it recently ? If so, contact Pro Stock John immediately!
Old 10-08-2005, 11:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

This is why we keep the bad trader stickies around. Read this. Sorry to see you got scammed, but post up in the thread and see if there is any info in there that can be of help to you getting your hood. However, if he is supposed to be sending it COD, then you aren't out any money then are you?

Also...don't make another reference to violence towards another member again. You only get one warning with that sort of crap in my forums. Joke or not....it doesn't fly here.
Old 10-09-2005, 12:39 AM

damn i knew that guy was fishy, kept lieing about everything..

i posted in the thread also in every other thread on the other boards i could find..

i thought the police got this guy??

cyphur u have any info on him?
Old 10-09-2005, 02:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

LS1_SS answered your PM. Any info that is in the sticky is all that I know of, I don't have any personally.
Old 10-17-2005, 08:28 AM
On The Tree

I received this pm from a Corral net member this am, the more charges that can be piled on, the longer the honeymoon with bubba will be...Well its been a while but the news is great. Lt. Steve Mitchum of the Albany Police dept. called me yesterday. I was on the phone with him for about 30 minutes discussing my situation with Mr. Roth. He was very nice and apologized for the long wait. He said he is getting to the bottom this and is about to issue an arrest warrant for the bastarde. He said there are 4 other people who he have contacted him regarding their situations with Mr. Roth. He said charges will be issued by the DA and that this is now a criminal case. He asked me to try and contact as many people who have been scammed by the ******* as possible and have them call the police dept. to report their case. He wants as much information and evidence on James as possible so he can bring him down.

Now I know you are a member of the LS1TECH forums. Could you do me a favor and make a thread with this information so that more people can help put this this low-life in a cell with bubba where he belongs? Lt. Mitchum's office number is 219-430-6600, and his cell phone number is 219-894-8729. So far he only has 5 people including myself that have come forward. He knows there are much more than 5 out there and would like as many people as possible to file reports. I tried joining LS1TECH myself, but for some reason I can't get signed in. Please do what you can. Thanks, Chris.
Old 10-19-2005, 05:41 PM
TECH Regular

is this the James Roth out of GA?
Old 10-19-2005, 05:51 PM
On The Tree

Thats the boy!

Quick Reply: James Roth??