Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Jeremy Formato and JJ Performance

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 10:36 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Jeremy Formato and JJ Performance

Today Jeremy Formato came to town for me and did a dynotune for me at JJ Performance in Fort Myers, Florida.

Jeremy was very nice and explained everything to me as he goes along and does his magic and explains everything to me. He firmed up my shift points, took away the limiter, took away Torque Management, turned on the fans sooner for the 160 Tstat that I put in, Made it run leaner since I was running pig rich, I gained around 25hp from the tune and ended up at around 306hp and 320 torque. Untuned I was doing 281/302. Great gains from the tune but still low numbers, mainly because it's an automatic so it has alot of parasitic lost from the tranny and drivetrain. I am a bit dissapointed at my numbers but I am very happy of what Jeremy did to my car, it drives great now and I'll probably get 1-2 mpg to my speedo.

The guys at JJ Performance didn't work on my car but I have seen their place and they are very nice guys (not to mention they drive very nice cars) and got to see some of the work that they're working on. I wouldn't hesitate to let them work on my car, in fact I might have some future plans that might involve them.

So thanks Jeremy Formato and the guys at JJ Performance!
Old 12-29-2005, 11:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

+1 for formato. great guy.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:14 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you, it was a pleasure.
Jeremy

Quick Reply: Jeremy Formato and JJ Performance