Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Hawkcmc

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2006 | 04:57 PM
12 Second Club

Default Hawkcmc

The thread is right myere.

I paid for the NX MAF kit from Chris on 15 Dec. I finally received it on 29 Dec. Shipping took longer than I'd have liked, and communication was so-so. That issue was completely resolved.

Fast forward to the 29th of Dec while I'm in the garage checking out the new toy. I realize I'm missing the jets that were supposed to be included in the kit. Upon further investigation I'm missing the WOT switch as well as some of the fittings to hook everything together. I PMed Chris about the jets before I realized I was missing anything else. I got a PMs in return being told he'd look into and see if he forgot them. I never got anything back. With the shipment of the kit I had to get halfway nasty in a PM to get the info I needed. I'm not ******* playing babysitter anymore. Granted it's just some jets, fittings and a microswitch, but after looking around that **** isn't exactly going to be cheap to replace.

Overall Chris appears to be a decent guy, but seemingly has the motivation of a Civic with two dead cylinders.
Old 01-06-2006 | 09:52 AM
12 Second Club

Another PM sent...
Old 01-09-2006 | 02:22 PM
On The Tree

I bought the NX filter and got it within a couple days and best I can tell its working fine, sorry you had some trouble. I have the same kit on my car. I think I have a WOT switch if you still need one, as far as jets go I'm using the same ones you most likely will need, but I do have all the switches the kit came with if you need any of that stuff. Just pm me if interested, I'm not tryin to make an $$ just tryin to help ya out.
Old 01-10-2006 | 08:17 PM
12 Second Club

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'll PM you after while.

***UPDATE***
Hawk has reestablished conact and is committing himself to making things right.
Old 01-11-2006 | 03:15 PM
Banned

Hmmm didn't even know this thread was out here until now. Thought we were resolving this issue. Well I hope you will update this thread or delete it when everything is resolved.

CMC
Old 01-18-2006 | 12:03 PM
12 Second Club

I updated my last post saying that you are making everything good. Once everything is settled I'll have the mods change the title to resolved and delete the first post.
Old 01-18-2006 | 01:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Negative, we'll update the title, however we don't delete the thread. LMK when its all resolved.

Trending Topics

Old 01-18-2006 | 06:52 PM
12 Second Club

My bad, that's what I meant is that I'd PM you for a title change. I also meant that I'd edit my first post to show that it's resolved.
Old 01-19-2006 | 08:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Please do not edit your posts....then its pointless - leave them as is.

Quick Reply: Hawkcmc