Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Excellent dealing with Cablebandit

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2006 | 07:28 PM
On The Tree

Default Excellent dealing with Cablebandit

I just wanted to say thanks and let everyone know how great it was dealing with him on a recent purchase. Just purchased a set of RKS Tonneau covers from him off this site.

Even after getting stuck on another deal about half way here, and having only spoken with me briefly on the net and px a cpl times, he and his lovley wife (and Turbo ), still drove the rest of the way to Tampa.

Not only were they a great deal to start with, one was only slightly damaged in transit. No big deal and certainly nothing to cause me to not complete the deal; however, he took another $XX.00 off the price when he got here. Certainly didn't have to (they were to be purchased as is anyway) but it was an excellent gesture of good faith (BTW-got the TPS we were taking about ).

Can't wait to get these things painted and on and some decent weather to go top down!

Anyway, just wanted you folks to know what a stand up member he is to deal with and say once again...THANKS!!
Old 01-15-2006 | 12:20 PM
9 Second Club

Nice dealing with you Gordon and meeting you as well. When I got to the tranny guy...he had pulled a bait and switch on me so that deal was a bust as well. Dealing with you was a great pleasure!! Glad you got your tps fixed. You are definitely a credit to the police force...a lot of cops could use your attitude!!!

Quick Reply: Excellent dealing with Cablebandit