Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Camaros4ever

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 06:58 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Camaros4ever

If anyone deals with Camaros4ever on LS1.com, don't send him money. I bought a pair of what were suppose to be ebony leather door panels from an 02 Z28 in perfect condition and a hatch trim totaling $250. After weeks of calling and messaging I finally got my stuff.....sort of. To begin with, the door panels are gray, not even close to ebony. Anyone who isn't blind can tell the difference between the two, and gray was not offered in an 02 Z28. Secondly, the door panels are not in the shape he described. He sent me pictures of them and they are deffinetly not the same door panels. The only thing that was right was the hatch trim. I just wanted to send everything back to him but I'm still unable to get ahold of him. Like the rest of us, I just want my money back. I'm in the process of having my lawyer contact him, even though I'm in PA and he's in AR, I'm going to get my money back one way or another and not let this A**hole rip me off. If anyone else can help w/ this or has some advice, please let me know. Just don't deal with him! His name is Josh Pawelak, s/n on LS1.com is camaros4ever.
Old 02-06-2006, 07:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

That site did not had a trader rating until recently due to that same problem with their members. If you have solid evidence supporting your claims go for it. After the brakedown that site has become a ******* joke. Good luck with that *****!
Old 02-06-2006, 11:02 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks man. I had the view that alot of other LS1 guys stuck together, yet there's always some *******. Being that I'm in college and on a tight budget as it is, this wasn't much help for this guy to be an a**hole. I should have just canceled the check, but I guess you never know ( as they say, hind sight's 20/20). What seems legit on one end, w/o proof, I guess really isn't. There's gotta be some way to regulate this **** so it doesn't continue to happen. I know this also happens more frequently than people expect it to. I guess you learn a lesson and move on, and make them rot in hell on any ls1 site. Even though this happens, the real f-body guys look out for each other and inform of this kind of ****. I know it'll be a cold day in hell until I trust someone again over the internet. Seems harsh but I don't have the funds as it is, let along to lose them b/c someone wants to be an a**hole.
Old 06-14-2006, 02:55 PM
Teching In

Default Josh Pawelak

NW00SS,

I don't know if you are aware of this but Josh died in a terrible car accident on Feburary 11, 2006. I don't know why he sent you something like this. I personally knew Josh and he was a good guy. I knew that he had a lot on his plate the past year but I am sorry that you got such a bum deal.

Frank
fjg91