Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Jdaniels (jon)contact Me

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 09:51 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Jdaniels (jon)contact Me

JON,

I KEEP GIVING YOU THE BENIFIT THINKING THIS IS JUST ONE OF THEM THINGS. i TALKED TO DHL TODAY AND THEY SAID YOU NEVER SHIPPED THE PACKAGE. YOU MADE A SHIPPING LABEL TO GET A TRACKING NUMBER THEN DIDN'T SHIP THE PACKAGE. THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE I WILL FILE WITH PAYPAL IF I DON'T HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER THAT ACTUALLY SHOWS A PACKAGE GOING OUT OR THE MONEY IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT TONIGHT ALL $285.00. i WOULD THINK IF THIS IS AN HONEST MISTAKE YOU WOULD HAVE DOUBLE CHECKED SINCE IT DIDN'T SHIP THE FIRST TIME. I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU ASAP. THE BULLSHIT NEEDS TO STOP NOW... WE ARE GETTING CLOSE TO A MONTH STEP UP AND GET THIS TAKEN CARE OF...

Thread: https://ls1tech.com/forums/non-automotive-classifieds/530160-fs-sony-vaio-rs320-p4-2-60ghz-1-gig-ddr-120gb-hdd-dvd-rw.html
Old 07-20-2006, 11:20 AM
11 Second Club

Up Top
Old 07-21-2006, 09:32 PM
TECH Addict

Ive done business with ya badride, this person needs to get ya straightened out. Maybe its just a mix up.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:39 AM
11 Second Club

Thanks Bo, He sent the computer nearly a month after I paid him. When I opened the computer it was damaged and it doesn't work. I may be able to boot it from a disk. The thing that makes it look like he misrepresented the computer is the box is in great shape. The case is racked and there is a big dent in the area where all the connections are located. Now he doesn't return my emails the bad part is I sent money for insurance that seems to have been left off. Oh well $285.00 is cheap to let everyone know he has the character of ****. By the way Bo the Throttle body is still running great Thanks again. Everyone else beware of JDaniels the bad part is his trader rating was a (7) but most was as a buyer. Time to ship it with insurance to my buddy and collect. J/K I will transfer everything to a new case.

Quick Reply: Jdaniels (jon)contact Me