Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Mongoose98 Rip Off Artist!

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 06:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Mongoose98 Rip Off Artist!

Unfortunately I didn't want to write this but he has left me with no choice.

We had made a deal Via PM $70 shipped for his SLP line lock kit from this thread.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...4&page=2&pp=20

He cashed my check and has yet to send me a product even though he told me in a PM that he sent it monday (9/11/06). Now it's monday of next week(9/18/06) and he has not replied back to my PM's, send me the tracking number (which he said he had), or send my money back.

Mr. Bryan Duvall, I would really respect that you cleared up this transaction with me. If not I will take the appropriate actions in getting my money back.

Thank you, Ron Peterson

Additionally, this hasn't been the first time he robbed someone of thier money.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ght=mongoose98

Also, here are all our PM to each other with his personall information removed since he has yet to comment about it. i will post up all the info i'm digging up on him if he has yet to get back to me in a week.

Originally Posted by Mongoose98
Not a problem man I sent it yesterday but I left the tracking number at my work. It has been a crazy few days withh college Sorry I will send it to your email when I get to work in the morning.. Thanks Bryan

Originally Posted by rons 00z
Not a problem man anytime. Thanks Bryan

Yeah I just barely got this afternoon. I will ship it first thing monday morning and send you a tracking number. Thanks Bryan

I don't know yet my mail does not get delivered till about 5pm we are on the end of the mail route. I will let you know as soon as I do thanks Bryan

ok sounds good

Bryan Duvall
My address is
Sandy ut,

Yeah I will I have to figure out a problem that I am having with my paypal account then you can send money. Thanks Bryan

hey will you take $70 shipped for the line lock to omaha, NE 68122? if i would have seen this sooner i could have just picked it up since i was there just last weekend...dam the luck right

you can always send me your shipping address and i can get you the cash that way

ok i'll send it out today i don't think it's going to show up till thursday or friday though because of the labor day weekend. either way the money is going out. thanks, ron
hey did you get the money order today?

hey did you recive the check today?
sounds good bryan, thanks

hey sorry to bug you but just curios on that tracking number.

Last edited by rons 00z; 09-18-2006 at 06:52 PM.
Old 09-19-2006, 04:02 PM
Teching In

I would greatly appreciate his personal info to help me in my claim with paypal. If you dont mine please send it to me private. ThanxWilliam
Old 01-24-2007, 10:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

just want to bring this back to the top. this class act loser still hasnt sent me my parts or money.

if anyone knows bryan duvall from sandy city, utah please let him know to send me my stuff before i have to come get it.

Quick Reply: Mongoose98 Rip Off Artist!