Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Anyone know Dan Moffis aka Dyno Dan in MO?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2002, 06:58 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,140 Likes on 740 Posts

Default Anyone know Dan Moffis aka Dyno Dan in MO?

I am getting some complaints about some guy named Dan Moffis.

Some info:

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
DANN MOFFIS
415 E. HAMILTON AVE.
BILLINGS MO,65610
DMOFFIS@AOL.COM

CLAIMS HIS BUSINESS NAME IS DYNO DANN'S PORTING SERVICE</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now the complaint is that he did a set of heads for a local friend who had them flowed and they appear to be unusable. The heads were flowed by a local reputable shop and they were shocked what had been done to these cylinder heads.

His location appears to be Southwest of Springfield Missouri.

I would under no circumstances buy anything from this person until this is cleared up.

My friend is attempting to return the heads but is not getting replies from the person.
Old 11-25-2002, 10:11 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Anyone know Dan Moffis aka Dyno Dan in MO?

I finally recieved a reply from this guy. He told me that he's not taking them back.

When I was going to buy them from him he said he would stand behind his work. Now that he has my money he's going back on his word. Now I have to have my credit card company dispute it with him.

I would recommend people to stay away from this guy's product. This is the worse seller that I ever dealt with. I'll include business info.

DYNO DANS PORTING SERVICE
DANN MOFFIS
415 EAST HAMILTON AVE.
BILLINGS,MO 65610

Quick Reply: Anyone know Dan Moffis aka Dyno Dan in MO?