Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Mod please!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 11:23 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post Mod please!!!

SMOKKINU was going to buy heads from me. He "sent" a check. I wait for 10 then PMed him about its where abouts. He replied he did not know where it was, but if it didnt show in the next day or so he would cancel the check and use paypal. Still didnt show up. Then I get a PM saying how he decided to go a different route(I still have the PHs). So Im out 2 weeks on a check needed for bills that was "in the mail". So I left him negative feedback as I believe was proper (correct me if Im wrong). Next thing I know Ive got neg feedback from him. Can it be removed? I have never had bad dealings with anyone and I dont what my name tarnished. Also he is trolling my thread to boot!!!
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...37#post6332337
Thanks
Steve
Old 01-28-2007, 04:55 PM
TECH Veteran

"The check is in the mail"

While it may be an old joke there is reason it is. You are best to relist the heads to sell to someone who will paypal right away instead of waiting on him.

As for the rest - the two of you need to email each other and conduct yourselves as adults on this site. Moderators who have been here longer may restrict both accounts if you can't get along or let it go. Make the effort first *then* ask.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:33 PM
TECH Resident

The heads have been relisted. Whats done is done as far as that goes. But now Im left with negative feedback and would like to get that resolved.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:47 PM
TECH Veteran

Have all information, in brevity and send it to an Administrator. They will decide if or what they will do.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:53 PM
TECH Resident

Thank you