Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Motorbuilt

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 10:48 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Motorbuilt

I have only been here for a short while but already have had a bad experience and wanted to share my thoughts..I noticed that MOTORBUILT had some parts for sale so i responded. In his thread there were no posts of interest on the LS1 Head Studs which I wanted to buy. I PM'd him and left my number telling him that I would take them and was waiting for his paypal info..I followed the thread all and he did not respond. I PM'd him again.
His response to me was that he doesn't sell or ship to Canada because of Customs charges..Which is a crock of **** since i suggested he send them regular mail to avoid that anyway. He responds be telling me they and sold.
All this in a matter of a few hours that I am not by my computer. He then tells me that the first person to send money gets his parts and that someone did that before me..How am I supposed to send money if I don't have his paypal info..His guy say rules state NO DIBBS..It a courtesy to at least wait for a guy to get back to u. At least for more then a few hours given that he did not responds to me for almost 2 days..Maybe this broke dick needs the money that bad he can't wait...This guy simply sucks when trying to make a deal...Just some advice for guys of shipping to canada..Just send the stuff regular mail..no extra charges...MOTORBULIT is a goff in my books..
Old 02-09-2007, 02:54 AM
TECH Veteran

There are some sellers that will not ship out of country due to the hold up and "lost" shipments and customs inspections taking months. Shipping insured with a track number is very expensive for a set of head bolts, you would be better buying locally.

If the seller had shipped to you the way you mentioned he would have no way to insure the parts and if they never showed up, my bet is you would be demanding a refund.

At least the seller said he was not going to ship to Canada instead of not responding to you at all. No reason to diss on a seller for being cautious.
Old 02-09-2007, 04:08 PM
Staging Lane

I also offered a US address to ship to..I have been buying parts for yrs on these forums with no issues. Expensive parts too..There are no customs charges to the seller..It is called brokerage fees and they are paid by the buyer upon delivery..
Old 02-12-2007, 04:52 PM
Staging Lane

Why is there no responce to my solution of offering to send the item to a US address??
Old 02-12-2007, 05:11 PM
Banned

I cannot believe you are this upset over missing buying a common part in the for sale section to save $30 over new.

1) You first violated LS1tech rules by posted in the thread "I will take the head studs? R they stock diameter studs? Shout me ur paypal...."

The rules clearly state do not call dibs or claim the item by posting in the post. Please PM the seller directly. You in fact violated ls1tech policy

2) I as the seller have every right to choose who I sell to. You claim you were the first to send me a PM. How on earth do you know if you sent me a PM before someone else??? I believe you may be new to the message board buying/selling but most people do not post in the thread that they are sending a PM or are interested.

I infact recieved other PM's with questions and interest before recieving your first message.

3) I replied to your PM inquiry to ship to Canada, that I do not ship to Canada, Period. I am sorry but my past problems with it makes it not worth it, it is just as easy to sell to US buyers.

ADDITIONALLY: If your US address you would have wanted isnt your paypal verified adderss, then I still wouldnt be shipping it there as I only ship to paypal verified addresses.

4) You should be apologizing by now posting in several other of my forsale posts trying to warn buyers from buying from me and using foul language and making disagreeable statements about me. This is wrong and I have sent a complaint to the admin

5) You left me negative trader feedback. This is additionally wrong as you have not bought nor sold me anything. I believe this has to be a violation of ls1tech policy as well. I honestly think as this point you should be banned from the for sale section as you are going out of your way to be a bad buyer. I think other sellers should be warned from selling to you due to possible situation such as this

6) Before even reading your reply regarding any other possible solution or you wanting it etc etc after I toldf you I didnt sell to Canada, another buyer PM'ed me back that he would take it and sent paypal payment. It was then sold before even reading your PM that came after theirs. Sorry first come first serve.

I actually believe you owe me an apology and I believe this post is more accurately showing how you are a potential bad buyer and my high positive feedback *despite yours* speaks for itself.

Last edited by motorbuilt; 02-12-2007 at 05:17 PM.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Banned

I just recieved this PM from mitymikec. I believe it now officially harassment as he claims he will continually post negative replies in all posts for sale I have. This is just an unethical and not what I think we of the ls1tech community want.

His PM to me:

"U have someone for sale and i say i will take it for the price u want and that is not a deal???
U not selling to canada because of some BS excuse that u have to pay customs fees. Get ur **** right. We pay the customs fees and taxes upon receiving the parcel not u.. Anyways arguing with u is like arguing with a kid. Ur not a stand up guy.
Ur more like a dick head..Feel free to give the admins my number so i can discuss my experience withu..
Just because there is no rules that say dibs go doesn't mean u can't offer that respect to a potential buyer..Anyways feel free to pursue this which ever way u want cause i am tired of writing to u.
I am simply gonna offer my opinion when i see u sell something.."
Old 02-12-2007, 05:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Dude, read the ******* rules. You've been pointed towards them multiple times, and had them posted for you at least twice. If you keep harrassing motorbuilt, I'll take that as a sign that you no longer was use of your account.

This is a dead issue......