Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Ordered Dif but never recieved from luda0840

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 05:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Angry Ordered Dif but never recieved from luda0840

I ordered an auburn dif from this guy about a month or so ago, and he kept giving me different stories every time I talked to him which were believable at the time. Such as his car got broken into so he had to go and get the windows replaced, then he was replacing the bearings on the dif because they came apart when he went to mail it. Now he wont reply to my messages or emails even though it says on his account that he logs in daily. So both buyer and seller beware with this person
Old 03-13-2007, 06:25 PM
TECH Veteran

"Ordered"? Is this a shop or some guy that is just working off hours?

Link to the sale is required so please add that, no way to tell what is going on without those.

Thank you
Old 03-14-2007, 01:26 PM
On The Tree

Sorry, I "bought" it from him, and no its not a shop. https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ghlight=auburn
Old 03-14-2007, 02:00 PM
Has Unresolved Sales

offering to send him another posi, but a torsen one, car got broken into and it was snatched with some other things... I have sent him a pm and I have been responding to his pm's
Old 03-14-2007, 02:27 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by luda0840
offering to send him another posi, but a torsen one, car got broken into and it was snatched with some other things... I have sent him a pm and I have been responding to his pm's
You should have posted in the for sale thread THE DAY the car was broken into and parts stolen.

I suggest you just refund the money at this point since buyer would not have posted if they felt this was being taken care of. You no longer have the part offered for sale so you need to refund the full amount they paid for it.

Quick Reply: Ordered Dif but never recieved from luda0840