Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Hate to do this, Reedbooth i need my NOS brackets

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 08:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hate to do this, Reedbooth i need my NOS brackets

https://ls1tech.com/forums/western-members/649549-az-lunati-cam-nos-wet-shot-125-f-s.html

Been waiting for a month to recieve NOS Brackets, cant let a nitrous bottle fly around in the back.

Bought kit off him around early/mid Feb locally and said he forgot the brackets, i said that is fine he would give them to me tomorrow. I called him and no response, left a message.

week later, no response continued to call and contact him through friends.

i finally send him a PM through ls1 tech:

Originally Posted by ReedBooth
Originally Posted by Cchris1109
cant install a nitrous kit without brackets man

im waiting for them cause i dont want the bottle to be rolling around.

need them asap.

call me please i dont have your number, its been almost 2 weeks i know you are busy but you said 2 weeks ago you would be out and i was in your area as well.

xxx-xxx-3484
Sorry it's taken me some time to attempt to get them to you, I've had some tranny problems with the car to where I can't drive it, so I've been carpooling with my Girlfriend to get to school and back. Add the fact she has to work the same time I go to class and it becomes a mess, especially when I'm trying to find a job. I don't think I'll be able to get around this weekend(Unless you want to stop by Chris' place I could call Jon and have him pick up the brackets and take them there), but I can ship them to you if you want to do that. Let me know, and again, sorry for the delay.

Thanks!

xxx-xxx-5270
I then sent him a thanks.

Originally Posted by ReedBooth
cant install a nitrous kit without brackets man

im waiting for them cause i dont want the bottle to be rolling around.

need them asap.

call me please i dont have your number, its been almost 2 weeks i know you are busy but you said 2 weeks ago you would be out and i was in your area as well.

xxx3484
Sorry it's taken me some time to attempt to get them to you, I've had some tranny problems with the car to where I can't drive it, so I've been carpooling with my Girlfriend to get to school and back. Add the fact she has to work the same time I go to class and it becomes a mess, especially when I'm trying to find a job. I don't think I'll be able to get around this weekend(Unless you want to stop by Chris' place I could call Jon and have him pick up the brackets and take them there), but I can ship them to you if you want to do that. Let me know, and again, sorry for the delay.

Thanks!

xxxx-5270
not a problem figured something was going on

just i was kept in the dark and had no idea haha

i can pick em up this weekend, just give em to bill or jon and ill come buy
After not hearing from him i made another attempt to call him and then called again leaving a message clearing saying i need them and my phone number. i know people are busy but damn....

i even offered to drive to pick them up.

I know you are a busy guy booth but its kind of hard to just keep waiting....and his friends are annoyed by me asking them to just pick em up at his house so i can just drive by and get it.

sorry if this is a dick move to do but i really need the brackets.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:05 AM
On The Tree

I offered to ship them to you, and that offer still stands. I don't have a reliable mode of transportation, otherwise this wouldn't have been a problem. And between getting my car broken into and not being able to land a job within 20 miles of campus is putting me between a rock and a hard place. I didn't mean to hold you up with this man, if only I had the brackets with me when you bought the kit.

I am at Chris' place with the brackets, for at least an hour or two. Post up and let me know, my phone is being retarded. I am going to go job hunting again tomorrow, post up a place to meet up, I might be able to take the GF's Accord, she doesent work tomorrow morning.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

thats fine i wasj ust not aware

you can ship em ill PM you the address

thanks
Old 03-15-2007, 04:12 PM
TECH Veteran

Now that you all are in contact, the next post here will be it was or was not resolved.
Old 03-16-2007, 05:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

sent Reedbooth address and he read my message so i guess ill be getting the brackets in a couple of days

will post when i get them
Old 04-17-2007, 02:33 PM
On The Tree

Waiting to hear back from you....
Old 04-18-2007, 04:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

sorry yeah i got it!! haha forgot i made this

Quick Reply: Hate to do this, Reedbooth i need my NOS brackets