Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

LS144 is a crook

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 01:26 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you that STUPID? Nobody is saying what the boy did was right, dude. You haven't read that anywhere, and you won't. Nice comprehension, genius.

You tell me, what other leverage would you have? Don't waste your breath saying the cops, because I'm telling you now. I'm from the same area. The cops won't do anything about $90 lost over the internet. Not gonna happen. So you tell me what leverage you'd have to get someone to pay up. NOTHING. Are some of you really that mentally retarded to think that I'm saying that LS144 was right in what he did? If so, you all need to go back to 2nd grade and learn to read again.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:42 PM
12 Second Club

That's not what I said, STUPID. I am just saying your "bargaining chip" is a bit rediculous. At this point in the game you NEG him to save other potential buyers, cut your losses and hope karma takes care of him, dude. To steal your line, I'm pretty experienced in this, 100 percent positive user feedback.

Last edited by trigger1; 05-10-2007 at 01:54 PM.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:13 PM
TECH Regular

Alright guys, lets leave this one alone until someone either gets or doesnt get what they paid for.

Originally Posted by PM from LS1rulz
Either way, it's fixed for the moment. You butt out, and I'll butt out. They're all adults.

Lets take this advice until a buyer gets back with some news.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:22 PM
11 Second Club

he is funny.

bargaining chip? LOLOLOl you BARGAIN beforeyou buy something, once money is exchanged, there is no more bargaining. wtf is wrong with YOU. can you go to wal mart, give them money, then they dont give you what you bought? or you bargain with them on what is rightfully yours? LOL gosh, people these f'n dayz
Old 05-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Banned

im not gonna weed through all the posts and whatnot.. but I read up to page 3.. this is what you can do as well:

Call the FBI. Since it is an internet transaction and it goes through state lines (internet service is worldwide) it is covered under the FBI and it is considered international fraud.

If a few of you guys get together and call and get a case number going.. eventually (not too long) the FBI will deal with this gentleman.

I would also call the local Police Department for the county in which he resides and file a case against him that way the FBI AND the Police Department can co-exsist on the case.

Just my .02 cents.

I am a Corrections Officer for NYC and I see my inmates from time to time in for stupid petty **** like this.. but it carries Federal Time for internet crimes.

Hope this helps
Old 05-10-2007, 03:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

I just want my dam money back... Ls1ruls have u talked to him about the tracking number.. He was online a day or so ago and didnt respond to my PM again or respond to this thread. So that leaves me to believe He has no interntions what so ever of sending the parts otherwise he would contact me.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:58 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Cobra2WS6
I just want my dam money back... Ls1ruls have u talked to him about the tracking number.. He was online a day or so ago and didnt respond to my PM again or respond to this thread. So that leaves me to believe He has no interntions what so ever of sending the parts otherwise he would contact me.
Odds are you are correct, but both parties (Cobra2WS6 and LS1rulz representing LS144) agreed on 10 days. To be fair, give him the full 10... so that makes the 17th the deadline (agreed to in post #40).

If nothing, then it will be time for LS1rulz to agree on his side seen here in post 37
Old 05-11-2007, 11:25 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1rulz
..........Does it suck? Yes! Is he way wrong? YES! But what else can you do?
File an internet fraud claim using this link to do so. I would use the printable version and make sure to make copies and attach any and all corespondence between the two. Make sure to keep a copy for yourself and send it registered mail. It may not seem like much but trust me one does not want the Postal Inspectors Service knocking at their door. It does bring harsh consequences.

As previously stated, the FBI also has a fraud dept. Being that the transaction crossed state lines it makes it their jurisdiction as well. Again one can file online using this link.

One can also file suit in small claims court themselves in their own state and usually online. You wouldn't be limited to the money for the part only. If is possible that you could be entitled to other damages such as earnings lost and whatever else the judge deems appropriate. Here is the real kicker, the defendant will have to make themselves available to the court in the state it was filed in. That means traveling to your state to get this straight. Should they not, then so long as the case has merit you will most likely win by default. The judgement can go on their credit and should they decide not to pay the judgement then one can have the deptors pay garnished even though the judgement was awarded in another state.

Now the question may arise as to what would keep the one in the wrong from doing the same to you even though they tried or did rip you. Well, read up on filing a false report or claim of fraud on the two links provided. They will then dig themselves a large enough hole that when you provide your evidence it will cover them up and they will face all new charges. If they falsely sue, then you would have to appear but have the option to counter sue. Once the judge sees that you have already one a judgement against them over this issue you will most likely be awarded more damages due to the hassle of having to deal with yet even more bullshit.

The bottom line is - No matter who you are or where you live, do what you say you will and do what it right. There are ways to deal with this kind of **** and there is no minimum amount nor does a money order, cashiers check or personal check have to be sent. Electronic transfers such as Paypal are just as good today. All it takes is the effort to launch this forward. It will take a little time but I can assure you once the ball is rolling you WILL have his undivided attention.

Read this post, it is a step by step instruction manual in dealing with folks that rip you off via the internet, particularly on automotive forums.

Jim C. - GSCA Race Director
Old 05-11-2007, 11:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Big Geek
File an internet fraud claim using this link to do so. I would use the printable version and make sure to make copies and attach any and all corespondence between the two. Make sure to keep a copy for yourself and send it registered mail. It may not seem like much but trust me one does not want the Postal Inspectors Service knocking at their door. It does bring harsh consequences.

As previously stated, the FBI also has a fraud dept. Being that the transaction crossed state lines it makes it their jurisdiction as well. Again one can file online using this link.

One can also file suit in small claims court themselves in their own state and usually online. You wouldn't be limited to the money for the part only. If is possible that you could be entitled to other damages such as earnings lost and whatever else the judge deems appropriate. Here is the real kicker, the defendant will have to make themselves available to the court in the state it was filed in. That means traveling to your state to get this straight. Should they not, then so long as the case has merit you will most likely win by default. The judgement can go on their credit and should they decide not to pay the judgement then one can have the deptors pay garnished even though the judgement was awarded in another state.

Now the question may arise as to what would keep the one in the wrong from doing the same to you even though they tried or did rip you. Well, read up on filing a false report or claim of fraud on the two links provided. They will then dig themselves a large enough hole that when you provide your evidence it will cover them up and they will face all new charges. If they falsely sue, then you would have to appear but have the option to counter sue. Once the judge sees that you have already one a judgement against them over this issue you will most likely be awarded more damages due to the hassle of having to deal with yet even more bullshit.

The bottom line is - No matter who you are or where you live, do what you say you will and do what it right. There are ways to deal with this kind of **** and there is no minimum amount nor does a money order, cashiers check or personal check have to be sent. Electronic transfers such as Paypal are just as good today. All it takes is the effort to launch this forward. It will take a little time but I can assure you once the ball is rolling you WILL have his undivided attention.

Read this post, it is a step by step instruction manual in dealing with folks that rip you off via the internet, particularly on automotive forums.

Jim C. - GSCA Race Director
very good post. I couldnt sum that up better myself
Old 05-14-2007, 01:00 PM
12 Second Club

PM sent to you Cobra2WS6.
Old 05-14-2007, 07:02 PM
Launching!

I am on the kyhorsepower board as well.I dont know this guy and he in no way reflects the type of people on there.please keep us updated on the situation.I hope he does the right thing.
Old 05-14-2007, 08:28 PM
Teching In

I am the owner of KyHorsepower.com, and I don't like my boards name being brought down because of this guy doing something, please refrain from knocking my board, as I will try to help you guys get to the bottom of this,
sorry for the stuff going on and I hope we can get it resolved for you.

Saul Procter
Owner/ KyHorsepower.com
Old 05-14-2007, 08:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Defentially not knocking your board Saul, there is always one bad apple in the bunch
Old 05-15-2007, 07:37 AM
Teching In

if their is anything i can do, as i have posted it on my board please let me know and i will try my best to help you resolve this, thanks.
Old 05-15-2007, 09:23 AM
11 Second Club

Let me know too, I like to beat the **** outta crooks.
Old 05-15-2007, 02:32 PM
Teching In

Thiefs are the lowest of the low, **** him.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:12 PM
Teching In

Not sure if this could possibly help in any way but heres the IP he is currently using to view kyhorsepower.

Old 05-15-2007, 04:20 PM
12 Second Club

Noted. Thanks Dr. Phil
Old 05-15-2007, 06:18 PM
Launching!

appears to be RR acct?

call RR and report abuse

Quick Reply: LS144 is a crook