Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Still no reply...

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 05:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Still no reply...

On march 26th, 2007 i began a deal with member 530transam that would entail a trade for my slp loudmouth exhaust, and fuel rail covers, for his hooker/jet hot long tubes. For the first few weeks he was very responsive, and would always pm me right back about the deal. On April 21st, 2007 he told me he would for sure be able to send them the following saturday. I had already sent out my packages to him and promptly gave him a UPS tracking number. I believe the date was around the 22nd or 21st that i had shipped the stuff to him. Anyway, the following tuesday, exactly 1 week after shipment he received the boxes, and thanked me for sending a nice product. On may 7th, 2007 he responded to a PM i had casually sent him about asking about his recently stolen car, and mentioned that he had forgot my address on the boxes, but would get them out the next day. On May 10th, he sent me a PM telling me all the exhaust parts were on their way to me. This is now 12 days after, this wednesday will be the two week mark. Now im not saying that he didnt send them to me, but i have not received them yet, nor have i received a tracking number for the boxes. I have tried numberous times PMing him, calling him, and never with any response back. Yesterday i called and someone asked if he was there, and he said he would call me right back...never heard from him. I really didnt want to make a thread like this, because the deal was going so well, and he is such a nice guy to deal with, but im just worried that he has made no attempt to contact me back with ANY information on just where my exhaust may be. I can see he signs on to ls1tech, and reads my pm's but never sends any back. His PM box is full now, and i still no response, and i am unable to contact him. Im not really mad, nor do i dislike him, and im not planning on leaving any negative feedback for him...i just would like to hear from him with some good news.
Old 05-23-2007, 04:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

still waiting for something from 530transam
Old 05-24-2007, 10:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ok well what i hoped for has happened. He got ahold of me by email this morning, and then called me this afternoon. Like i had suspected he was busy with work, and my stuff is in the mail on its way to me. He also sent me a "bonus" gift because of how long stuff has been taking. Handled in a mature manner, and i will definitely be leaving positive feedback onces the stuff arrives.

Thanks Josh!

-joe
Old 05-25-2007, 03:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by delsold
ok well what i hoped for has happened. He got ahold of me by email this morning, and then called me this afternoon. Like i had suspected he was busy with work, and my stuff is in the mail on its way to me. He also sent me a "bonus" gift because of how long stuff has been taking. Handled in a mature manner, and i will definitely be leaving positive feedback onces the stuff arrives.

Thanks Josh!

-joe
awesome !!!!! the way it should be!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Still no reply...