Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

00ls1 (again)

Old 06-24-2007, 12:22 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 00ls1 (again)

These are the latest PMs from 00ls1 reguarding him sending me a stock cam instead of the G5x3 he was supposed to be trading me for my NX kit.

He sent me two responses to this one:

Originally Posted by 1SlowSRT
So out of curiosity, what cam is it thats in my car right now? Because it sounds pretty close to stock....definately not a G5x3.

00ls1 - HOW WOULD I KNOW WAT CAM IS IN YOUR CAR?

To which I replied:

Because it's the cam you sent me, you worthless ****. Hope you're happy with all those stock cams you purchased and all the money you paid to ship them, because my nitrous kit is still in my room.

Then the second one:

Originally Posted by 1SlowSRT
So out of curiosity, what cam is it thats in my car right now? Because it sounds pretty close to stock....definately not a G5x3.

00ls1 - you told me you gave the kit to your mechanic so i never sent you a cam.

Me - Wow...you sir, are ******* dumb. Never have I said anything to you about a mechanic, because my car doesn't go to a mechanic. So if you "never sent me a cam" then why did you give me a DHL tracking number, and then a few days later a DHL box arrived with a cam in it? Because you sent me a stock cam, just like you did to those other people, you scamming ****.

Then I get this:

00ls1 - i had you mixed with someone else

So apparently I'm the "******** ****" for him "mixing me with someone else" and sending me the wrong ****.

We'll see what he says now.
Old 07-07-2007, 04:52 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow this guy is a real piece of work?

Search this Thread