Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Am I in the wrong or what? Corvetteforum.com

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Am I in the wrong or what? Corvetteforum.com

So I registered on Corvette forum today. I introduced my self and then stated an experience I had with Rogers Corvette (which I posted in the Florida Section) Anywaz, I was banned from the site for 10 days for the post I put up. The guys name is Gannet, he is some senior member there. He apparently had a great exp. with Rogers Corvette and told me Roger can and will treat any walk in customer like he feels, that its just Rogers way. You know what Gannet, go **** yourself and your boy Roger. I have had 40 responses from people on LS1tech that ALL have had a bad exp. with Rogers. Not 1 person said he cared for Roger. Actually 99% hated the jerk. Not only is Roger a arrogant son of a bitch so is his butt buddy "Gannet" from Corvetteforums.com Someone let him know I said so
Old 08-10-2007, 09:06 PM
12 Second Club

Nice guy. I think you proved Roger's point.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

haha.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:15 PM
Teching In

So your about the same age as Roger, I guess he seen a sucker in you, haha!! Well buddy, the boys over here at Ls1tech dont take bullshit!! If I have a guy lie to me or dissrespect me I will tell the world, its my right to do so. Corvetteforums doesnt hold a candle to the knowledge of the guys here. I wont be back over there, theres to much whining!! Sorry I hurt your ego over there, get over yourself, PLEASE!!!
Old 08-10-2007, 09:20 PM
TECH Addict

prob a sponsor
Old 08-10-2007, 09:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'm sorry, if you're in the customer service business, you don't have the right to treat anyone with anything other than tact and respect. i don't give a **** who you are.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:24 PM
12 Second Club

Heh, no, you didn't hurt my ego any. I put in my 2 cents respectfully (a word you should perhaps look up) in your original thread and let it go. You then decide to go to another forum apparently with NO OTHER PURPOSE than to vent about a guy you didn't even do business with. You didn't like his attitude, and apparently he didn't like yours. Well, I didn't like yours either. I thought your actions were those of a whiner, a bully, or both, and I can't stand either. So then you come back over here and you're going to get your LS1tech pals (all the ones you've made with your 9 posts) to agree with you and bolster up your poor little sefl-esteem? And then you're going to shock me with your cutesy little F-words? Pathetic.

I saw in the other thread that you claim to be 32, but you look young for your age. Well, you act like you're about 12, so maybe that was it.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:30 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by sgt0704
i'm sorry, if you're in the customer service business, you don't have the right to treat anyone with anything other than tact and respect. i don't give a **** who you are.
Actually, that's a common misconception. It's his place, he can treat people how he wants. I certanly note that members of the public seem to feel they can treat folks in the customer service business with no respect whatsoever and I see it every day. I don't put up with crap from strangers and that's why I'm not in the customer service business. But I feel for those who are, I truly do.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Teching In

Your a joke. Why are you behind the wheel of a sportcar? Geez. Listen ole man, when a customer walks in a showroom, and gets shitty service, "meaning bad additude, cannot answer my questions, and follows me around without saying a word...it kinda bugs me out. I dont give a rats *** if I have 1 post or 1000!! Its my God given right to express my opinion and let my fellow members and all other human beings for that matter know how I was treated. Money is money, your money is no better than mine. Im a very respectfull guy, and very patient, but I will not stand to a guy who tells me "I " was out of place there. Im a very happy person and carry myself cheerfully like i did at Rogers. I had bad service and I still thanked him when I left. I will not go back there again along with 40 ( and counting) potential buyers. Im tired of taling to you. I wanna learn about tuning and building my car, so Im done with you. LS1tech is not for grouchy ole men like you. Later!!
Old 08-10-2007, 10:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

OK Jason, you've said your piece on multiple occasions about Roger's Corvettes, I've seen your thread in the Florida forum. It's time to move on. Get over it and find another place to shop. No need to drag out the drama.

Quick Reply: Am I in the wrong or what? Corvetteforum.com