Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Jantzer98SS where the hell are you?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 11:24 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Getting banned for protecting other members? LOL. That's a good one. Scott instigated this by not doing what he said he would.. AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

He can make two of his problems go away with one money order.... He's dug plenty of other holes though..

I guess old Scotty has one friend in the world... That's about it..
Old 01-15-2008, 12:12 PM
10 Second Club

The admins of this site know all about Scott. I highly doubt he will ever be banned.

i just hope posts like this help people make a decision to use someone else
Old 01-15-2008, 12:14 PM
Banned

If enough people complain, he'll be gone....

All of his for sale posts have now been "informed"....

Hope that $60 is on the way Scotty.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:00 PM
Banned

Hittin' 'em where it hurts! Him and his lone buddy are already defending themselves on his FS posts!

This is your chance people. Get posting!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2008, 02:07 PM
Banned

AAPPS, don't you have the credibility with ALL 17 of your posts, mostly in my threads and 0 feedback.

I can sit here and admit my faults in the past with slow shipping on TB's and other items when I took in a little too much work for myself to get done. I may have been a little optimistic about what I could do by MYSELF.

Having said that, I don't sell product on this board anymore, so your posts don't cost me thousands believe me. Contrary to your belief, I get emails almost daily that are REPEAT customers wanting more stuff. But I turn them away because my medical condition won't allow.

I only sell odds/ends here now like the average guy, only I have a little higher feedback rating than most.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:10 PM
11 Second Club

Alright since AAPPS does not have enough posts or feedback (according to Jantzer) let me chine in here. See MY post count and MY feedback. Hmmm...a little better than Scott's and I am not even a sponsor! I dealt with him on getting a ported TB. Said it was on the shelf ready to ship and would go out the following day. Was VERY responsive with all my questions before the sale. I ask lots of questions. I like to know what I am buying. I give the same respect when selling. Anyhow, after he got my PAYPAL payment I did not hear from him for DAYS and he was logging on cause I checked his profile HOURLY. Finally gets back (after several PMs and e-mails) saying he has not had the chance and was not in the area to ship it. WTF??? Are you running a business or not??? Did I not send you the money??? I retained myself and was patient. A couple weeks go by and his PM box is full and no responce from e-mails. Finally gets back saying he was sick and had to go to the hospital (this was over a year ago). Said his sister or GF (can't remember) was going to take care of it. Nothing still. Few more weeks of PMs and e-mails and he said he sent it. Never gave me a tracking number and said don't worry about sending him my core. I sent him the core anyhow RIGHT AWAY since I am a good business man and man of my word. A deal is a deal. I never made a big deal of it since I felt for him being sick and all. Now that I read this and the types of responces I am giving my story. You don't collect payment and tell the customer I will get to it when it is convenient. That is not a way to do business. Yeah, there are a lot of ******* customers out there, but if they pay you for a good or service, you are obligated to that in a timely manner or a prompt refund. Just my .02.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:46 PM
Banned

Hey Scott, how come every time you post about how honest you are, someone else steps up saying the opposite?

Saturday is coming!
Old 01-15-2008, 03:36 PM
On The Tree

well i dont know him personally but i sold him a monsoon cd player and because i had no post count and no feedback i let him send me half up front and then when he got the radio send me the other hafl. i had the other half of the money about 4 days after he recieved the radio ( which i figure gave him time to make sure it worked)

if heard bad stories such as this one as well. but he came through for me and i would deal with him again
Old 01-15-2008, 03:57 PM
Banned

OIf course, more than half of his feedback that he's so proud of is from him as the buyer.

But when it comes to selling, its a whole different story...

And everyone will know it for aas long as it takes for Scotty to send QS what's his.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

The same goes for me.

I have been on Scott's side of the fence before, and because of how busy I was, had someone waiting on money from me for almost two months. And his patience alone, showed me the integrity of some of the members on this board. Around the same time, I was going to buy the TFS heads from him, and he even held the cylinder heads for me, for TWO WEEKS, while I tried to work it out with my roomate (whom owed me the rest of the money I needed to buy them, from a loan I made with him previously). He couldn't come up with the money, and I had to pass on the heads. He didn't hold a grudge, and was very understanding of the situation, very patient. And from my own, unbiased opinion, yeah, I would do business with him too.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Oh, and btw, Why dont you read the 8th rule of the forum's For Sale section. NO HARRASSMENT, so STOP TROLLING HIS ADS and Deal with this through PM, If someone wants to know more, let them come to you! Leave it in the Negative Feedback forum where it belongs. Or maybe you will be hanging out in BANNED camp.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I can understand why people would could get inpatient with some of these stories, but deal with it through emails, pm's, and the site admin's if needed. Not a thread were everyone and their brother will jump on the bandwagon to harrass jantzer. And seriously AAPPS have you even bought anything from Jantzer to complain about? You have 17 posts and damn near everyone, if not everyone, is bashing Jantzer...this is a ******* tech site not a join in with your buddies and try to bash some guys name for fun site...grow up.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:30 PM
10 Second Club

Again I have bought stuff from Scott.. problem is, it was before ls1tech rating system.. I'm nobody buddy.. scott hosed me pretty bad. if I rember correctly I sent him my parts and waited.. I had to borrow stuff from friends to get my car running while waiting on him.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Moose
Again I have bought stuff from Scott.. problem is, it was before ls1tech rating system.. I'm nobody buddy.. scott hosed me pretty bad. if I rember correctly I sent him my parts and waited.. I had to borrow stuff from friends to get my car running while waiting on him.
I never said I wasn't slow on shipping CUSTOM products out in the past. That is history now. I'm sorry you had to wait. But I never screwed anybody out of products or $ and never will.

I can't say how many times I sent product out without core charges in good faith, to never have them returned. I have been on the short end of thousands of dollars on this site. I have one site member that still owes me a MAF, but I'm no hounding him or making a post of it. I also have a SPONSER that owes me some rocker arms. Oh well, I know you can lose track of things sometimes. I guess I've been there, so I don't judge.

AAPPS.... saturday is coming up, you're a genius. When did you get so smart.
Old 01-15-2008, 08:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by AAPPS
OIf course, more than half of his feedback that he's so proud of is from him as the buyer.

But when it comes to selling, its a whole different story...

And everyone will know it for aas long as it takes for Scotty to send QS what's his.
Maybe you should go back and look at my feedback you moron. 21 of 27 of my feedback I was the SELLER.
Old 01-16-2008, 04:51 AM
Banned

Sure it is Scott. And you're an honest guy, who doesn't have two screen names here, whom everyone is picking on for no good reason....

And I've got a bridge for sale in the other forum if you're interested..
Old 01-16-2008, 05:27 AM
Banned

I only have one screen name. I am who I am, I stand up and account for myself. You on the otherhand are spineless.

Now why don't we just all go out and have a drink?
Old 01-16-2008, 07:14 AM
Banned

LOL. I think you better look up the defintion of "account"... It doesn't mean run and hide.

I'm going to hammer you untill QSPRES gets his refund you promised him. Even if it takes years.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AAPPS
LOL. I think you better look up the defintion of "account"... It doesn't mean run and hide.

I'm going to hammer you untill QSPRES gets his refund you promised him. Even if it takes years.
Stop being such a jackass and grow up, if the thread starter is old enough to get on here an B/S/T items, he is probably old enough to handle his own problems aswell. It's pretty aparent that you have nothing better to do than swing off qspres's ***** and continually e-flame jantzer but maybe you should try to find a friend or something to occupy your time?
Old 01-16-2008, 10:54 PM
Banned

FWIW, AAPPS was perma banned.

Quick Reply: Jantzer98SS where the hell are you?