Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

**Jantzer98SS is a BAD seller!**

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 09:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down **Jantzer98SS is a BAD seller!**

I bought a brand new Sunoco hood from this guy almost a month ago and still hasn't shipped it... He's late with responses and doesn't commit to what he says, he's told me several times that he will ship it out on this day and then on that day but no results... I paid $550 for that thing thinking I would get a fast shipping but he has just been lagging. I WANT MY HOOD!!!
Old 04-05-2008, 09:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by IGNANt
I bought a brand new Sunoco hood from this guy almost a month ago and still hasn't shipped it... He's late with responses and doesn't commit to what he says, he's told me several times that he will ship it out on this day and then on that day but no results... I paid $550 for that thing thinking I would get a fast shipping but he has just been lagging. I WANT MY HOOD!!!
Late with responses? As in a day isn't quick enough response?

That's a complete lie about thinking it was going to be shipped fast!

Actually the truth was I told you I could get it delivered to you for $50 in 2 weeks time cause my brother was headed down there. This was prior to money being sent. It turns out he backed out on me and took the company car to save on fuel. So then I gave you the option of a refund or I would be getting in my new hood from Sunoco and could ship it in that box.

One day you want a refund, one day you want the hood shipped.

I have dozens of people pm'ing to buy the hood. I'm not exactly trying to screw anybody over, get real.
Old 04-05-2008, 09:40 PM
On The Tree

Actually I've waited a couple days for ur responses, bit not lately since showned a lot of concern on whats going on. But whatever.

U said its boxed up and ready to ship last week...U said youll ship monday, never did, u said youll ship yesterday... So did you? Probably didnt huh?! On ur post for sale it said "no need to wait a month for the hood", didnt it? And the way this is goin, i dont think ill get this anytime soon...I know im not "exactly" getting screwed but this sure is a shitty situation, i did my part and im not trying to wait over a month for this hood.

Last edited by IGNANt; 04-05-2008 at 09:54 PM.
Old 04-05-2008, 09:58 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 94'BLKBRD
Refund the crybaby the money and sell it to me!
He doesn't even have the money to refund me, he probably wouldn't even ship it out to you til after a month after u paid anyway, youre probably better off purchasing it from VFN...
Old 04-06-2008, 01:39 AM
Banned

I will refund this weekend and sell it to somebody else. Enuff said.
Old 04-07-2008, 04:02 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Jantzer98SS
I will refund this weekend and sell it to somebody else. Enuff said.
Refund was not received nor shows up as pending by buyer as per sellers comments, thread locked until funds have cleared buyers account.
Old 04-08-2008, 05:19 PM
On The Tree

Ive recieved my money from Jantzer. Thank you.