Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Dr.Gas

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 10:18 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Angry Dr.Gas

Two weeks from today i ordered a 4" to 3" OD Reducer Cone.
I called after a half of a week and asked if it was shipped... NO it wasnt they said it would be out the day after i called. I called back after one week from my original order placement and said it still has not been shipped!!!

So i had to call my tuner up and reschedule the Dyno Tune.

I though it would be here today and it isnt! I called them back and and said whats up cause i am pissed now! STILL HAD NOT BEEN SHIPPED! My rescheduled tune is this weekend and it takes a week for it to get here they said. Than cant happen because my tune day will come before the part so they said they cn ship 3-day air AND THEY ARE GOING TO CHARGED ME TO DO THAT!!! It should have came one week ago! This is compleat bu11sh!t.
And now i am on the third week and waiting!

KOOKS offered me the same part in SS for 40$ because they had to make it, and Dr.Gas charged me 25$. I should have gone to KOOKS because they dont give me bu11sh!t.

All this for one simple part, you have to be kidding me! Someone there said they have been busy. Thats great i really dont care its one simple part, at the end of the day they could have sent someone to the shipping place to get it done!
Old 03-17-2008, 10:33 AM
TECH Junkie

Oh Yeah & they said it would be shipped out today. (Charging me 3-day to get it here this week)
I am expecting them not to ship it out today maybe tomorrow if i am lucky or even this week, i will be calling tomorrow and they can expect me to cancel the order if it is not shipped out today and go to KOOKS for the part which i should have done in the first place.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Got the Part!!!
It only took 3 weeks and a half

and they send me the wrong part and wont take it back!!!

Be careful from ordering from them, i am really PISSED!
Old 03-26-2008, 03:44 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The person you listed is not a sponsor here. Moved to Neg Trader forum.

Quick Reply: Dr.Gas