Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

thatboyvic = scammer

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 07:00 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thatboyvic = scammer

This guy has been avoiding people on ls1gto like the plaque, and for good reason.
He is trying to do work on this board and houstonimports.

He is a scammer.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251389

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthr...ght=thatboyvic

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthr...ght=thatboyvic
Old 08-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Launching!

no i am not... i just had some personal problems.. everything was worked out. just working with jman to clear his problem up
Old 08-22-2008, 01:32 AM
Launching!

this kids stories sound like alot of kids out where i live, a fake and phoney, PAY UP SON!
Old 08-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Launching!

Having problems with at LEAST 3 buyers says enough. If you plan on selling something, do your part.
No one should take a RISK on you.

"Everything has worked out"

No actually no. People had to wait forever to get money back, or their parts, or the right product or what? They still got screwed one way or another.
Old 08-23-2008, 04:01 PM
Launching!

i just had personal problems... check my feedback it was great.. i payed extra for some guys and shipped everything out... i was out of town all week... but everything is straight...

houston-imports i am actually a power seller with 98% positive feedback with over 80 transaction... i have been here on ls1-tech about a year with no problems... here are some examples:

he had some brand new 02' extensions for sale. he doesnt' take paypal. so he said he would send them and I could pay when I receive them. he emailed me a couple of days later, saying his wife accidently forgot to send them out, so he sent them out right away, and I received them 2 days later. and get this, he told me not to worry about payment since he was a couple of days late. will not accept payment. said it was a early christmas present. or late on how you look at it... he is one of the best persons I have ever delt with on here or my 5+ yrs. on ebay... a real stand out person... thanks Vic.....

thatboyvic A++++
Quick shipping, great coms.

As always a pleasure.

just like it says he sent it out the same day he got my payment and it got here quick great guy id happily deal with him again

As you see by the title I am here to say that thatboyvic great guy to deal. Everything was good told him I wanted an item next day he shipped it out got it in about 2 days. I would buy from thatboyvic again in a heart beat.

thanks thatboyvic

-Brian

these are feedback quotes from ls1gto.com which are still availabe in a quick search of my eedback.. i held a perfect track record until i did encounter some problems... check other threads where people scam... noone gets crap and just get screwed... i stayed through it all and worked it out... once ahain i apologize for the time frames
Old 08-23-2008, 04:04 PM
Launching!

scammers scam people and jet off.... i DID have problems and yes it was a mistake to leave fellow gto members waiting on my problems... yes it took a bit to clear it up but i did... and i am sorry. but i am still here.. i aint hiding anywhere... most had my phone number and if i wasnt available they could have called me... but like i said if you want to post about me post my goods too... why just the bad? i helped alot of people ont he boards and even helped to catch real scammers on the ls1gto board... look that up too if you want
Old 08-23-2008, 04:07 PM
Launching!

and if i have something for sale i will ship first and you can pay later until i build my rep back up... no problem with that

Quick Reply: thatboyvic = scammer