Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

led lights

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 02:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default led lights

I know there was a thread for this already but I didn't see it anymore. I was thinking about doing the led mod to the dash gauges and a/c controls and radio and headlight switch. I never have liked the color that gm went with that orangey color. So I was about to buy it when I thought about my controls on the stearing wheel and its not part of the mod kit... didnt really see a way to mod it anyway except poping the buttons off the front and hope theres a way in there. cant have everything one color then the wheel another. Anyone have any ideas?
Old 11-16-2008, 01:53 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the search function sees ALL the threads. ask it.. there are tons of these threads, i found them all, trust me, im in the process of doing this right now..

dunno bout the steering wheel.. but the stock head unit and gauge cluster are easily disassembled. dimmer switch uses a tiny bulb. everything is going to be coated in an orange film that you're going to have to remove if you want something in the cool spectrum. i heard you can do it with acetone, but again, use the advanced search.