New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SES P0110 code

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2004 | 04:39 AM
Teching In

Default SES P0110 code

Noobee here. Need some help fellows with this annoying azz light !!!!
All I did was replace my old way too $$$ stealth lid with the Volant lid and yes I felt a difference then the code flagged. I replaced the IAT sensor with no joy. Stuck in the slp air temp mod, code still there. Reset my pcm each time but the light still pops on. Now recently it has started to become intermitt. On one off the next and it's confusing the hell outta me I'm thinking it's something in the wiring or maybe the computer.

Took it to the dealer and all they can point out is the sensor duuuh! I already know this. Would a hand held tuner help correct this any advice would be greatly preciated
Old 01-21-2004 | 08:35 AM
11 Second Club

I'm having the same problem. The SES light will be on for about 20 miles then out for 30. Could I possibly have a bad gas cap?

TTT
Old 02-13-2004 | 02:54 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by you2slo
I'm having the same problem. The SES light will be on for about 20 miles then out for 30. Could I possibly have a bad gas cap?

TTT
TTT

Sounds like the same problem I'm having. Anyone have any idea? Someone told me Autozone will check your codes for free, is this true?
Old 02-13-2004 | 04:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Aragorn
TTT

Sounds like the same problem I'm having. Anyone have any idea? Someone told me Autozone will check your codes for free, is this true?
Yes, Autozone does it for free.