Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello, and need advice

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 12:06 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello, and need advice

Hello everyone just thought i would say hi as i like ls1 and finally might have a chance to purchase one hopefully.

Well anyway that is what i need some opinions on the 98 Trans Am im looking at

Just a regular trans am m6 (not ws6), by the way what exactly is the difference between ws6 and non ws6. I know ws6 have the like ram air hood on them but other differences.

Silver, low mile 72k, power everything; locks windows and drivers seat, keyless entry, flowmaster exhaust, embroidered floor mats, monsoon sound system, chrome zr1 wheels, leather seats, t-tops, 6 speed manual.

taken directly from the add, hes asking 10,000 obo, from one pic in ad it look nice, but hopefully he should get me more pics tomorrow.

on the advice, opinions i request, is this a fair price, and what would be fair starting asking price for me to offer( kbb says the car is worth 9100-9500).

also if i decide to take a day and go look at it, what kind of things should i be looking for, as this would be my only car and daily driver.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:46 AM
TECH Junkie

Hopefully I can help a little. As for the differences in the WS6 and a plane Jane T/A, they are pretty negligible. Little suspension difference(swaybar), and thats about it, other than appearance. Price doesn't sound too bad, but I'd try to see if you can get it for cheaper, but I'm not too great when it comes to that department. If its been maintained, it should be fine as a daily driver, as long as you live in an area of the country that doesn't see much snow fall.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:12 PM
Banned

He's probably asking more than book because of the mods...but mods are only worth what a buyer is willing to pay for it. For a FM exhaust and ZR1s I wouldn't pay much more than blue book, if that.