New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

how fast

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2003 | 07:18 PM
8 Second Club

Default Re: how fast

Uhh, I have that picture on my computer if you want it. Theres like 100 people that claim to be the person that was driving/took the picture. When in reality it came out of a magazine, road and track to be exact. That was a nice sayin it was you tho ...
I actually have a picture with my car in it...much crisper somewhere...I just dont know where it is... I travel so much as an Audio Engineer that I loose a lot of inconsequential things.... and that picture you have still has daylight...mine doesn't...al you see is the sign with a speed on it and my tail lights...quite a ways off. scared the **** out of me!!!! then I turned around went and picked up my buddy and we continued on our drive the band House/rehearsal space.... parked my car...went on tour....made a Sh$t load of money...blew it all on girls and booze and more audio equipment... on th road now with "Saliva" for a couple of months.... cant wait to get new parts at my buddys house in L.A. .....got 3 days off to work on my ride....gonna tr to go faster and faster...