Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Piston, Crank, Rod recommendations???

Old 11-26-2008, 03:06 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Piston, Crank, Rod recommendations???

In Jan I will be buying parts for a nitrous motor build. The plan is a bottom end upgrade to handle a 150 shot dry/wet. Basically I would rather do the build first before things went "BANG" with a nitrous kit. Looking for a decent budget build with the right equipment. Any recommendations? Thanks!
Old 11-26-2008, 03:24 PM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

you might try posting this in the engine internals section...or contacting some of the sponsors tht build shortblocks. They will have a pretty good ide of what you need and the costs.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:42 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bruser's LS1
In Jan I will be buying parts for a nitrous motor build. The plan is a bottom end upgrade to handle a 150 shot dry/wet. Basically I would rather do the build first before things went "BANG" with a nitrous kit. Looking for a decent budget build with the right equipment. Any recommendations? Thanks!
Shoot a PM over to one of the guys at Skoggin Dickey or Matt@Texas-Speed. Either will be able to put together a nice motor for you. If you have any specific questions please also feel free to shoot me over a pm to discuss. I should be checking my email regularly over the holiday.

Nick

Search this Thread