Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

N20 issue!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 04:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default N20 issue!!!

Well, here it goes. I have a Nitrous Dave's plate with the Nitrous Outlet Digital Dual Window Switch. I love this kit and it used to work great. Lately I have been getting a problem mainly in 3rd and 4th gear. It feels like it is laying over. Almost like it is turning off and on. So you know, I have a brand new Racetronix fuel pump and have plenty of fuel so that is not the problem.

Do you think I have a bad window switch or ground? Maybe a bad solenoid? I can't figure it out. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:09 AM
FormerVendor

I would check for any clogged screens on the solenoids and clean out the nitrous filter if you have one.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:23 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by TransAm2002
Well, here it goes. I have a Nitrous Dave's plate with the Nitrous Outlet Digital Dual Window Switch. I love this kit and it used to work great. Lately I have been getting a problem mainly in 3rd and 4th gear. It feels like it is laying over. Almost like it is turning off and on. So you know, I have a brand new Racetronix fuel pump and have plenty of fuel so that is not the problem.

Do you think I have a bad window switch or ground? Maybe a bad solenoid? I can't figure it out. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Go over all of the obvious things first such as electrical connectors, grounds, and make sure the settings in the window switch are correct. From there open up and inspect your components. If you still cant figure out the issue, I would recommend calling the manufacturer for tips.

Nick
Old 02-02-2009, 03:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks.