Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How should I setup my warmer?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 01:49 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default How should I setup my warmer?

I have a trick performance P series gauge that can control bottle warmer and allows you to view bottle pressure and customize on/off.

I can also just get an auto on/off controller and wire it to a switch.

For some reason I am leaning towards just going with an automatic one and just going to the switch.

Looking at the instructions, im not sure i can monitor both a/f and nitrous pressure, and i already have a wideband hooked up to it so I might not be able to do it anyways.

Can anyone sway me one way or the other?
Old 02-11-2009, 05:42 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

V Guage user here, not sure but I would think the P-gauage heating system would be similiar.

I use the Trick Gauge for the heater, the pressure sending unit is used for the controller, and this deletes the need for the other "Heater Pressure switch". Using the Trick gauge is fully automatic as well. The only issue you may encounter is if the unit does not see a pressure increase w/ the heater on, it will turn off as a safety feature (I think the heater icon turns grey). This would be encountered if you have the sensor on the mainline and the bottle is closed.

This being said make sure you have the proper pressure sending unit and program the gauge correctly.

Much cleaner install with one transducer vs two.