Sponsored by:

Need a lil covert info

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 07:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need a lil covert info

Hey fellas,

I have decided against the top shot as a back-up, and have thought of another idea. Would it be possible to tap the rear of the block on a motor that will not be using the knock sensors? I will also be shaving the knock sensor tubes to free up room inside the valley.

I know the Cam and crank sensors are in the back portion of the block, but is there anyway to avoid them? I had something similar to this in mind:

into this:

With these nozzles/tubes going through the sides of the valley up under the intake ports, between the block and the lifter cups.

Last edited by djsanchez2; 02-21-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think nitro daves can transform a ls6 intake with the solenoids and all that stuff inside. I saw something similar not too long ago.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:48 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah mine will be carbed though, so that ideas a no go sir, And it is called the money maker manifold. He can make it out of a LT1, LS1, LS6, FAST, and truck manifold

I will be using a plate unit as my primary unit, but have been playing with the idea of a hidden secorndary unit to put on a progressive so it's nearly undetectable.